Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Will Smith's slap was Incel Rage™

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8?si=zkF2eqj87b2MfqS8

I know, I'm very late to the party. But the more I read about Jada "Baldy McBaldface" Pinkett and Will Smith's marriage the more I realise that he's an incel stuck in a dead bedroom marriage while she is living her best girlboss™ life and having sex with tonnes of younger statusmaxxed Tyrone's.

Will Smith isn't physically attractive, seriously look at his face:

He's a 5/10 with low facial harmony, now compare Tupac Shakur:

7/10 Tyronelite. Height doesn't matter here (Tupac was 5'9 compared to Will Smith's 6'1) as Jada Pinkett is only 4'11, from that perspective literally everyone looks like giants and from 5'7 everyone just falls under the "tall" category if you're that short. Makeveli, I mean Tupac, had a bad eye area which is the only thing that prevented him from being a full on Tyrone, with height Will Smith is at most a 6/10 which still means Tupac mogs him. August is "only" 5'11 so she definitely didn't cheat on Will because of his height, but like Tupac, August is thugmaxxed and looking at his face:

He's a 6/10 (high-tier Normie) in the above picture and a 8/10 (Tyrone) in the below picture, personally I'd rank him as a 7/10 (Tyronelite) as his pictures either show him as a Tyrone or a Normie depending on his pose and the photographer meaning that he has drastically different face ratings based on his poses. I always say if you can't tell if someone is a Chad or a Normie they're a Chadlite, August would definitely have toilets argue about him being a Tyrone or not.

Will Smith is the stereotypical "nice guy" and that's also his persona. Personally, I think that he might actually be a nice guy and that Jada has a thug fetish. Nichemaxxing is always important with a toilet and while many here on this forum will say "Chad is every toilet's type" there are genuine examples of toilets being not interested in men for his personality, style, and other things besides his looks. You can't turn a no into a yes, but you can turn a yes into a no. Even Chad gets ghosted if he's not a toilet's type.

Will Smith is essentially stuck in a sexless marriage and he likely hasn't had sex in a decade or so. When he saw an obvious sex-haver Tyronelet like Chris Rock make jokes he probably hoped that monkey slapping him might make Jada see him as a bad boy type, but not only did Tyrone Rock laugh at Will's Incel Rage™ slap, Cuck Smith was actually crying after HE hit another man.

Just imagine how cucked this is, you hit another man with all your strength and he literally laughs it off, then you end up crying like a toddler. Had Tupac or August slapped Rock then he would've been on the floor crying like a baby. Chris Rock never pressed charges because Will Smith probably slaps like that Canadian Mr. Pillowhands who couldn't break the car window.

To me, Will Smith is an obvious example of an Incel who despite statusmaxxing, looksmaxxing, and moneymaxxing still can't have a sex life with a fucking bald midget Sheboon. Let that sink in...

JFL if you think will Smith is the incel compared to Chris rock.

Chris rock the framecel MANLET who was mistreated by normies vs will Smith some fucking HTN nigger who had status since his youth.
Cuck rage*
This will Smith was just a cuck

August jawmogs by the way.

Will smith is a massive cuck, that's all I know about this

He wanted to express his anger over his wife's cheating on this poor nigger

View: https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8?si=zkF2eqj87b2MfqS8

I know, I'm very late to the party. But the more I read about Jada "Baldy McBaldface" Pinkett and Will Smith's marriage the more I realise that he's an incel stuck in a dead bedroom marriage while she is living her best girlboss™ life and having sex with tonnes of younger statusmaxxed Tyrone's.

View attachment 928126

He's a 5/10 with low facial harmony, now compare Tupac Shakur:

View attachment 928129

7/10 Tyronelite. Height doesn't matter here (Tupac was 5'9 compared to Will Smith's 6'1) as Jada Pinkett is only 4'11, from that perspective literally everyone looks like giants and from 5'7 everyone just falls under the "tall" category if you're that short. Makeveli, I mean Tupac, had a bad eye area which is the only thing that prevented him from being a full on Tyrone, with height Will Smith is at most a 6/10 which still means Tupac mogs him. August is "only" 5'11 so she definitely didn't cheat on Will because of his height, but like Tupac, August is thugmaxxed and looking at his face:

View attachment 928143

He's a 6/10 (high-tier Normie) in the above picture and a 8/10 (Tyrone) in the below picture, personally I'd rank him as a 7/10 (Tyronelite) as his pictures either show him as a Tyrone or a Normie depending on his pose and the photographer meaning that he has drastically different face ratings based on his poses. I always say if you can't tell if someone is a Chad or a Normie they're a Chadlite, August would definitely have toilets argue about him being a Tyrone or not.

Will Smith is the stereotypical "nice guy" and that's also his persona. Personally, I think that he might actually be a nice guy and that Jada has a thug fetish. Nichemaxxing is always important with a toilet and while many here on this forum will say "Chad is every toilet's type" there are genuine examples of toilets being not interested in men for his personality, style, and other things besides his looks. You can't turn a no into a yes, but you can turn a yes into a no. Even Chad gets ghosted if he's not a toilet's type.

Will Smith is essentially stuck in a sexless marriage and he likely hasn't had sex in a decade or so. When he saw an obvious sex-haver Tyronelet like Chris Rock make jokes he probably hoped that monkey slapping him might make Jada see him as a bad boy type, but not only did Tyrone Rock laugh at Will's Incel Rage™ slap, Cuck Smith was actually crying after HE hit another man.

Just imagine how cucked this is, you hit another man with all your strength and he literally laughs it off, then you end up crying like a toddler. Had Tupac or August slapped Rock then he would've been on the floor crying like a baby. Chris Rock never pressed charges because Will Smith probably slaps like that Canadian Mr. Pillowhands who couldn't break the car window.

To me, Will Smith is an obvious example of an Incel who despite statusmaxxing, looksmaxxing, and moneymaxxing still can't have a sex life with a fucking bald midget Sheboon. Let that sink in...

IIRC Chris Rock even admits he doesn't get bitches coming up to him off stage

First time i hear someone saying that, from what i have read foids think that he has beautiful eyes

6/10 is MTN
6 is absolutely not mtn

Makeveli, I mean Tupac, had a bad eye area which is the only thing that prevented him from being a full on Tyrone
Many described Tupac's eyes as very beautiful.
He actually has something very special about his eyes.
So I think his eyes give his appearance more of an upgrade.
452749.jpg

Smith mogs me to hell

WTF is this low IQ drivel? Will Smith isn't incel ANYTHING. :feelstastyman:

Will is just a cuck and a fag man, like Barack Obama. Only the most buckbroken negroes are allowed to ascend to such heights.

He made his breakthrough in (((Hollywood))) by playing a FUCKING FAG

^ (((Six))) Degrees of Separation

It was:

Napoleon syndrome
Small man energy
Small dick energy
Incel rage
Impotent rage

Will smith isn't incel he's just a cucked simp

I think I remember a video of Tupac basically saying he was an incel when he went to clubs before he got famous. Women only gave him attention when he got famous. My memory could be wrong though.
I still think the lives of Hollywood actors are scripted and this was some elaborate humiliation ritual.

nope. chris rock ran his mouth way to many times and will smith gave him a bitch slap. its still assault no matter what you think about it. chris rock sometimes talks shit in his stand up comedy that is offensive.

you can be a bluepilled cuck and not be an incel. Will Smith is a rare breed of guy that has it down bad for an ungrateful hoe. If he fell for anyone but Jada he would turn out alright. I read in past interviews that he's massively insecure in the way incels are. The entire impetus behind his drive for fame is a high school rejection (same with Michael B Jordan).

He probably takes any form of rejection very poorly and needs to double down to make things work out of fear. Even the way he chooses film roles is kind of cucked-- his main selection criteria for choosing a film is to improve his status.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6BEBkhIxoY

Last edited:
hes just a cuck not an incel