Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bullies always win

Wellington

Wellington

Bitch made buster ass disloyal pedo nigger
★★★★
This ethnic guy posts on Reddit about his bully from school living better than him, brutal suifuel and ropefuel. He should be posting on this forum instead.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/cz4ku9/tifu_by_looking_up_my_school_bully/

Screenshot:

Scr1

Scr2

he should kill his kids and whore wife

Bullies are literally always higher status people, no wonder they always win and society rewards these evil, every one of my bullies are better than me too, Every last one of them

Bullies have high confidence which they gain from putting down inferior men like us. Of course they are gonna succeed. We are the one whose self esteem is getting destroyed. How are we gonna succeed in life?
every one of my bullies are better than me too, Every last one of them
Same
no wonder they always win and society rewards these evil
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Foids get wet after they see ugly autistic men getting bullied by high status normies and chads

Its a brutal blackpill. It shatters the Just World Fallacy and "personality" meme.

These bullies are always Chads or Chadlites who are evil and psychopathic. They go on to live very successful lives and have sex and relationships with women.

Meanwhile the incels who are bullied have a horrible life and are hated by normies and soyciety.

its over :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

This is literally just what inceltears is as well. People who were bullies all throughout school who have to replace that hatred somewhere and also get to fake a moral reason for it

Yes. The White roommate of the Chadlito who bullied me is now living an excellent life with friends. He would laugh with Chadlito and use racial slurs for people of my race.

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Yes. The White roommate of the Chadlito who bullied me is now living an excellent life with friends. He would laugh with Chadlito and use racial slurs for people of my race.
Wait but I thought all inclels were white supremacists:feelswhat:

Bullies are literally always higher status people, no wonder they always win and society rewards these evil, every one of my bullies are better than me too, Every last one of them

:feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

I love watching videos of the bullied reacting and destroying the bullies, the sounds of the punches landing and of the heads hitting the ground are absolutely coomfuel

Bullies think they will win until they notice that I have black belt.

it depends. some of my bullies went on to have good careers and families. some of them are dead, drug overdoses, car crashes and shit

Bullies have better personality

Lmao at the old bully me now work for me later cope

The surprising thing is some of the comments are actually based and blackpilled.

There are still a lot of bluepilled normie garbage comments, but a surprisingly large number of based comments.