Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bullying stunted my progress in everything

Last edited:
It's the same everywhere.
Mutts fighting against other mutts for hole.
~Someone End this nightmare already. ( and i don´t mean the "individual act" of ending it, but a Catalyst to solve the equation, stopping this "thing" from occurring. )

This post hits too close

May even stunted your growth cause higher levels of stress, will result in being shorter than your expected height. I was supposed to be exactly 6´0, cause both of my parents are tall. But I think due to my difficult Past with high levels of stress, Im currently 5´8. Literally dont know what the fuck is wrong with me. And yes, my growth plates are closed

Just be 5ft8 at 12yo bro and beat up your bullies.

I feel you man, I'm in similar situation but worse.
There's nothing left for us then coping everyday with something to cheer us up.

we re not talking about that. Ofc he needs to get it off his chest somewhere.

I got bullied too and many too but in order to get better mentally u have to forget and focus on not making the same mistakes now.

Meaning if he gets bullied now he should fight back this time thats the only way
Either fight back or kill them for good (in gta 6)

But who am I lying it to, it's very difficult to fight back when you have constant social anxiety and possible panic attacks.

I got bullied for having ADHD. People would make fun of the way I acted and stuff.

Just be 5ft8 at 12yo bro and beat up your bullies.
I hate how they get to grow yet I'm stuck. I want to beat their bones for doing incorrect things

I got bullied mercilessly in both middle and high school for being fat and ugly. I was smart as a kid in fact much more smarter than now. I knew a lot of things that my peers had no idea of. I was self-aware of politics and used to be fond of other countries culture. I loved history and enjoyed learning new things until I started being targeted by children for my looks. My english skills were also developing during that time and everything was going great. My family knew that there was future ahead of me but unfortunately all of the bullying got into me since I am a very sensitive and emotional person. Even being bullied on this forum sometimes gets to me let alone when people did that to me in real life. Could have been in college now chasing a career then working from an office but instead I am rotting in my shithole city as a NEET. Wasted potential is what I'd like to refer to myself. :cryfeels: Normies truly ruined me. They ruined my mind , self-esteem and everything. I have a crippling social anxiety I enter in flight mode over minor things and suffer panic attacks at public. @Mecoja @Spongebozz @ElTruecel @SerbBurekConsoomer @NorthernWind Tagging people who may care
i got bullied for having a fat face i’m sorry that shit happened to you i fucking hate normies and chads and of course the foids for this exact reason