Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based bumped into a foid

Based?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
5’0 fat mexican whore thought she can walk the same way as me literally walking directly at me thinking id make way for her but i bumped into her dumbass and she got pissed and started cussing :lul:

Based indeed, the best is barging through a whole group of foid cunts

What? She didn't report you for sexual harassment.... sounds fake

why bother, it just makes them hate us even more, but still based
>inb4 simp cuck foid worshipper retarded faggot

I noticed this is foids, they don't make effort to not bump, so fuck them. They're entitled to literally everything.

Unironically, this shows their privilege and how they see themselves as superior citizens.

I noticed this is foids, they don't make effort to not bump, so fuck them. They're entitled to literally everything.

Unironically, this shows their privilege and how they see themselves as superior citizens.
They think every cuck will just make way for them

5’0 fat mexican whore thought she can walk the same way as me literally walking directly at me thinking id make way for her
I hate when this shit happens, they can't even show a single drop of respect :lul:

Soys say we're entitled, but I have unironically seen more entitled women than incels

Fat bitches dont act fat nowadays

Soys say we're entitled, but I have unironically seen more entitled women than incels
Pretty much 100% of what they and foids said about us is projection. They are entitled, hateful, have no empathy, narcissistic, crybabies, have a victim complex... we are victims of all this and don't have our basic needs met.

Based. Did the same recently but I actively used my shoulder to smack hers away. She was stunned. It's the little lifefuels that keep me going