Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bumping should be allowed.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
In my opinion, thread bumping being against the rules shouldn’t be a thing. I just want to reach 10k posts so I can finally have my screen name made red which is one of my two favourite colours and if topic bumping was allowed, it would be faster for users to reach whatever rank they want to reach so they could get their screen name in whatever colour they want it to be. But like I said, my opinion and I stand by this opinion.

I don’t understand the bumping rule in terms of if it’s against the rules to bump a thread from last week, a month ago, or even a few months.

I don’t understand the bumping rule in terms of if it’s against the rules to bump a thread from last week, a month ago, or even a few months.
I wonder that too

I still believe bumping should be allowed no matter what anyone says.

It’s annoying tbh and your bump posts are often spammy and unnecessary.

I'm just trying to get out of the gray. What's the next color for me?

allow spamming red color good

Bumping is only good for when you're not getting any responses

Bumping is allowed tho as long as you dont bump for a shit reason or for lulz or just by typing "bumb" so you can still post in old threads if you have something to say there.

It's good to bring some of the good threads of the past some visibility tbh

Bumping is allowed tho as long as you dont bump for a shit reason or for lulz or just by typing "bumb" so you can still post in old threads if you have something to say there.
Yea I agree tbh, it should only get a warning if its obvious bumping just to post maxx but if the person has something worthwhile to say they won't warn you

Bumping dead topics is against the rules for the same reason you want to it be to be okay to do here. People will use this method to spam old topics just for the sake of raising their post count. Maybe the mods should just allow all users to choose their preferred color at the start so it can somewhat discourage post maxxers.

I love red.
Bumping dead topics is against the rules for the same reason you want to it be to be okay to do here. People will use this method to spam old topics just for the sake of raising their post count. Maybe the mods should just allow all users to choose their preferred color at the start so it can somewhat discourage post maxxers.
That would be a better idea and make things easier for both, staff and regular users.

No. That would be incredibly annoying

If I don’t put ‘XD’ in a sentence, it means I’m serious.

probably fine if thread is less than a year old and you aren't a shitposter, at least I never got warned for it

the similar threads feature really encourages bumping tbh

Why are u banned :feelstrash:

Spamming what?

Spamming “it’s over” and other things just to increase post count, as well as necrobumping old threads to increase post count

I agree that we should be able to bump threads because a lot of newer people have never seen some of the best threads but this is a terrible argument for it.

Spamming “it’s over” and other things just to increase post count, as well as necrobumping old threads to increase post count
Poor guy. But he will be back right?

10k posts would be faster to reach if I could bump threads and I want 10k posts for red colour screen name, like I said.

necromancy tbh