Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media burgerland Army IED ambush scenario

20 years yet these mutt retards couldn't take out the hunafi warriors in afghanistan

I take it you got cucked by them in afghan or the box?

over
I live in saudi arabia and pigskins can't cuck sands because arabs have dignity and will fight back unlike cumskins who spend 80% of their salary on onlyfans

I live in saudi arabia and pigskins can't cuck sands because arabs have dignity and will fight back unlike cumskins who spend 80% of their salary on onlyfans
ic

over

I don't like to imagine it's over maybe if the kikes manipulate the cumskins and mutt retards into fighting their wars in sand land maybe we'd get to snatch pigskin cumdumpsters and keep them as submissive sex slaves for trucels like us to fuck and enjoy.

I don't like to imagine it's over maybe if the kikes manipulate the cumskins and mutt retards into fighting their wars in sand land maybe we'd get to snatch pigskin cumdumpsters and keep them as submissive sex slaves for trucels like us to fuck and enjoy.
i hope we pull all out of mid eat and get sent to east asia cause the noodle toilets over there n shiet :owo::smonk:
you guys will unfortunately continue to be cucked by burgerland army for oilmaxxing n shiet, anyone who disobeys will be shot with m1 abrams 105mm and m4 5.56

it's over for sand niggers

i hope we pull all out of mid eat and get sent to east asia cause the noodle toilets over there n shiet :owo::smonk:
you guys will unfortunately continue to be cucked by burgerland army for oilmaxxing n shiet, anyone who disobeys will be shot with m1 abrams 105mm and m4 5.56

it's over for sand niggers
we'll see about that

don't underestimate the power and will of this organization that skulldrags its members.

it's over
I'D RATHER DIE WITH MY DIGNITY KNOWING I FOUGHT THE TRUE ENEMY
Lol the US military literally used your people for active combat training
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NEWFAG CUMSKIN CUCK GO SWALLOW A CYANIDE CAPSULE