Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bushladen008 is a piece of shit inceltears sympathizer, and a fakecel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the ban appeals, he explained it wasn't him.
I don't know the veracity of the claim, but that's what he said.
Yeah, I saw his post there, but I'm reluctant to believe it since the posting on inceltears began as soon as he requested a ban, and he posts the same things he would post here.

Nothing is good or bad. "Good and bad" are only human concepts. They hold no ground in reality.

No one can understand privilege and oppression unless you say you experience it.

This is exactly the same argument as SJW's and Feminists make.

It's not wrong or evil. Of course I wouldn't accept it because I'm still a human. Also, I don't appreciate the blatant insults when you just can't understand the basic concepts of moral nihilism.
Why would I want to understand something as retarded as that. If you need laws to know that you can't jump on every female and fuck her like a dog you're just a psychopath unworthy of living in a society. Selling drugs is not moral or immoral, but respect for others' body and possesions should be taken by deafult.

Why would I want to understand something as retarded as that.
I could ask the same about treating things as good or bad, when it is only us who gives said things those labels.

No one can understand privilege and oppression unless you say you experience it.

This is exactly the same argument as SJW's and Feminists make.
The sjws and feminists we see more often than not hold certain morals, and say that they should be followed.

The sjws and feminists we see more often than not hold certain morals, and say that they should be followed.

Their main problem is they deny objective reality just like you do. Lay off the anime kid.

Their main problem is they deny objective reality just like you do.
Objective reality. Morality is far from objective reality. Privilege and oppression are aspects of society.
Lay off the anime kid.
I haven't watched it in months. Even if I avidly watched it, what would that have to do with anything? That's bushladen's logic.

I had my suspicions , especially since he was hardly active

Heads up that @Bushladen008 just got unbanned.

I wonder why he mentioned me in his appeal. I requested a ban it wasn't like I broke any rules.

I thought he was low IQ but this is mildly surprising. Lmao

Oy vey you fucking snakes I didn't forget you all , just wait I will make a thread exposing all you cunts.

I only hope the worst for this traitor, @Bushladen008

He says in the inceltears thread that he's had 2 gfs also. Fuck this cunt.

Guess who's back?

It's Bushladen008 mothafucka

IMG 20180110 174734

Nice backstabbing you fat snake, it's not even the first time you did it. Fuckong twice. All you rats were talking shit while I was banned thinking I ain't coming back.
I feel like Cesar when he get stabbed by Brutus and the other cunts.
1200px-Vincenzo_Camuccini_-_La_morte_di_Cesare.jpg

So much for being a community.

We argued before over Islam and Geopolitics. He was kind of annoying. Guess he was a cuck and an attention seeker all along.

I didn't see that thread but i think whoever made that post has some serious issues and is possibly very dangerous. If he actually acts on his violent fantasies its going to bring a lot of shit our way.
You're the cuck.

Are you done, inceltears?

Inceltears? Fucking lol, you're the one who made that account
I'm the one who made that account? Where the fuck is your proof of that retarded claim, you fucking imbecile?

@Akarin I heard you're not attracted to your Stacy friend, why don't come out of the closet already and spread your ass for me?

@FeminismsCancer Yo brony, stop fucking horses , it's degenerate and 99% of the forum will agree with me.

I'm the one who made that account? Where the fuck is your proof of that retarded claim, you fucking imbecile?
You're the first one who noticed , it's obviously you, you're mad I talked shit on weebs so you came with this conspiracy to get me permanent banned. You accused me of being a fakecel before.

You're the first one who noticed , it's obviously you, you're mad I talked shit on weebs so you came with this conspiracy to get me permanent banned. You accused me of being a fakecel before.
Actually, I was informed by @retarded_dumbshit on discord of the inceltears postings.

And then you went full retard without any proof.
Why would someone post on inceltears with your username, and with the same exact posting style? Why would anyone here care enough to frame you? Its not like you're a frequent poster.

Why would someone post on inceltears with your username, and with the same exact posting style? Why would anyone here care enough to frame you? Its not like you're a frequent poster.
I'm not a frequent poster but I'm OG. Too many guys with no lives here.

I'm not a frequent poster but I'm OG. Too many guys with no lives here.
Jfl at saying that, as if we would have a "life" if we did something different, or had a better attitude.

That is subjective. I'd rather suffer in comfort than in a militaristic office building.
Working part time is a good balance between wagecuck and LDAR.

You're the bitch.
:( waaaa waaa this place is filled with sociopaths :(:( they didn't choose to be female, stop judging them :(:( come on guys, don't you hate all the free time you've got? come wagecuck with me to pay for tax funded abortions :(:(

No, you're the bitch. You come on here to tell us to stop hating women, and to waste our lives as a cog of degeneracy via wagecucking. You're a grade-a, contrarian cuck and no one wants you here. Now ask for another ban, faggot.

Last edited:
:( waaaa waaa this place is filled with sociopaths :(:( they didn't choose to be female, stop judging them :(:( come on guys, don't you hate all the free time you've got? come wagecuck with me to pay for tax funded abortions :(:(

No, you're the bitch. You come on here to tell us to stop hating women, and to waste our lives as a cog of degeneracy via wagecucking. You're a grade-a, contrarian cuck and no one wants you here. Now ask for another ban, faggot.
Working is degeneracy? Neck yourself retard. I never said don't judge females you dumbfuck, I said hating on a female for no other reason than being female is low iq. Also, you're not doing anything productive with your free time when you shitpost here lol.

Last edited:
A cog of degeneracy. Meaning you enable it by contributing to this degenerate society.
No everyone has white privileges and an easy life, living with their mothers collecting neetbux.

top ten anime betrayals

hope you burn in hell you fucking cuck @Bushladen008 hope you die to a slow pike going up your ass the only death appropriate for a cuck like you

top ten anime betrayals

hope you burn in hell you fucking cuck @Bushladen008 hope you die to a slow pike going up your ass the only death appropriate for a cuck like you
Fuck off retard , go listen to edgy metal.

Fuck off retard , go listen to edgy metal.
go back to being a cuck lol have fun sucking Tyrones cum out of the Stacy you have been orbiting for weeks used up vagina. That all soy boy cucks like you are good for being used

go back to being a cuck lol have fun sucking Tyrones cum out of the Stacy you have been orbiting for weeks used up vagina. That all soy boy cucks like you are good for being used
Lol you're low iq, i never posted on inceltears and little bitches like you got nothing on me, I never had a female friend so neck retard

Then why don't you or I have an easy life?
I'm not white lol, your mom cleaned your shit and you're collecting neetbux while shitposting here. While i wagecuck to eat.

Working is degeneracy?
Yes you dumb fucking cuck. When you pay taxes to fund state-subsidized abortion, government-backed female empowerment, wars of aggression against traditional societies, you're funding degeneracy. But being that you're a low IQ contrarian faggot who cares about "muh contribution", I don't expect you to understand.
Also, you're not doing anything productive with your free time when you shitpost here lol.
I enjoy the only life I've been given. I wake up whenever I want, do whatever I want and don't worry about consequences. That's productive. Waking up to a blazing alarm at 8:00 am and wasting your life doing something you don't want to is not productive. One day you'll cease to exist, and all that wage cucking you've done won't mean shit. I can look back on my life of blissful NEETdom and not regret a thing.
I'm not white lol, your mom cleaned your shit and you're collecting neetbux while shitposting here. While i wagecuck to eat.
HAHAHAHAHA

Don't stay up late, faggot, you've got a long day tomorrow. You're not even human; you're a slave. Now get back to work so NEETs can benefit from your taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.