Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel But also [SuiFuel] (for me) - I WEIGHT LESS THAN 12-13 YEAR OLD GIRLS

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I am 28 YO, I'm 175cm short (5'9") and my weight is 48 kilograms (105lbs). Yes, it's genes, I don't get fat stored literally, I am at like 1% of BF.
Where I live, foids who are 12-13 can weight more than this as a norm and it's not the heaviest country like USA or anything (caucasian race).

Beyond over.

In fact over. Being extremely skinny is a truecel trait and I think for me it's harder to gain weight then to lose weight. When you're really skinny you look like a dying person since they usually lose a lot of weight as well.

have you tried eating a diet based on animal fat ?

Truecel trait

I used to be a stick as a teen. I remember weighting 63 kgs. Nowadays I weight 81 kgs. I'm 1,85.

have you tried eating a prime American pizza a day ?

just eat everything you see like fat farm pigs theory

I was going to say something gay, but I won't cause it'll get me banned.

I don't get why people consider weight problems an incel thing. Its so easy to solve. Dont be a pussy.
Not really easy. I'm a subhuman skinnycel as well, I can not gain weight even if my life depended on it.

Not really easy. I'm a subhuman skinnycel as well, I can not gain weight even if my life depended on it.
What have you tried so far? If you start sports, even just riding the bike, will make you way more hungry. I notice my hunger decreasing a lot since the gyms closed down due to c*rona.

I have the same problem too. I used to eat 4000 calories a day and gained a mere 1 lbs a week and it all went to my guts.

Being skinny is not an easy problem to solve. The normies advice of "just stuff your face bro" doesn't work. It's more related to bones imo.

What have you tried so far? If you start sports, even just riding the bike, will make you way more hungry. I notice my hunger decreasing a lot since the gyms closed down due to c*rona.
I've spent 5 years going to gym 3 times a week. I ate considerably much but obviously it was not enough, I never really looked buff.

LMFAO retards ITT trying to "tell me" I am not eating well. Well, to your information, I tried everything and overeating causes me to shit literally with blood. I was tested. Nothing came out, so it's basically genes. Also I have IBS and can't eat certain foods. But when I was a kid I cold eat everything and even overeating with sweets didn't stop me from being a skinny guy then too. I literally may have what this woman has, only less severe I guess:

Lizzie_Velasquez_joya.life_.jpg

I also worked out. One year+ and only gained like 3 kilograms after 2nd month. Then I was just making myself tired and all my joints were aching, I was tired. It's over.
I don't get why people consider weight problems an incel thing. Its so easy to solve. Dont be a pussy.
have you tried eating a diet based on animal fat ?
have you tried eating a prime American pizza a day ?
Go eat McDonald’s everyday and stop being a skinny inkwel.
just eat everything you see like fat farm pigs theory

Single digit IQs ITT.

Kinda off-topic but on-topic really. I look like a young teenager with that weight basically (And my face is very young looking also) so when I was 23-24 and I already had a degree I was at a dentist and later we talked about a ulcer problem that I had. And basically he told me that his friend's son had it and how he got rid of it whatever. He added that he had this in middle school. He asked me in a serious tone "Are you out of middle school yet?" As in did I finish it. That hurt. The soyciety never gets skinny people seriously. We are eternal children to them.

Last edited:
I am 28 YO, I'm 175cm short (5'9") and my weight is 48 kilograms (105lbs). Yes, it's genes, I don't get fat stored literally, I am at like 1% of BF.
Where I live, foids who are 12-13 can weight more than this as a norm and it's not the heaviest country like USA or anything (caucasian race).

Beyond over.
Its ur diet that's why ur skinny not ur genes actually measure out fucking calories and eat them u lazy fakecel

Well, looks like yet another great thread I made to fill my blocked retards collection. Yet another great filter.

I've spent 5 years going to gym 3 times a week. I ate considerably much but obviously it was not enough, I never really looked buff.
Really? 5 years without results? Do you have any body pics from then?

as an american

eating less than 3000 calories a day is pure torture

Really? 5 years without results? Do you have any body pics from then?
Oh I actually made progress, and quite quick as well, but for some reason I build most of my muscles on my torso and legs while my arms remained skinny.

Oh I actually made progress, and quite quick as well, but for some reason I build most of my muscles on my torso and legs while my arms remained skinny.
Weird indeed... So I guess its biceps and triceps that don't work for you? Sorry I can't give any smart advice there, since most excercises train these muscles aswell I bet you tried most the stuff already. Did you have any specific diet?

Unironically just eat more

Which part of "I literally can overeat and I don't gain weight because of my genes just like this lizzie woman from few posts back" dont these retards understand?

105? wtf I’m 5’4 and weigh like 120

nigga EAT

right now

Being skinny is better than being fat imo

Weird indeed... So I guess its biceps and triceps that don't work for you? Sorry I can't give any smart advice there, since most excercises train these muscles aswell I bet you tried most the stuff already. Did you have any specific diet?
not really. I just ate a lot more than usual. Started working out at age 17 and before that I was literally LDAR teenager and had like two meals a day so it's not surprising. My brother hit the gym for one year and became really buffed plus he's a tallfag. I hate him.
Being skinny is better than being fat imo
fair point. Being fat brings a lot of disadvantages but at least you can stand your ground somewhat in a physical fight since nowadays it's just shoving and pushing and not throwing real punches. I've been in a couple of fights and I always teamed up with the fatsoes since they would usually kick ass.

not really. I just ate a lot more than usual. Started working out at age 17 and before that I was literally LDAR teenager and had like two meals a day so it's not surprising. My brother hit the gym for one year and became really buffed plus he's a tallfag. I hate him.
Did you take enough proteins? Some say 2,5g per 1kg of body weight, but that is way too much imo. 1g is enough.
Thats the only thing that comes to my mind now that could help.

All Caucasian girls are lard asses everywhere these days. Half of them hit 100kgs by 14.

Beyond over.

Holy fuck that’s got to be an actual medical condition or something. Your bones must be like twigs. I’m 5’7 and weigh about 175lb which is still about 15lb too much. I’m not fat but I’m not skinny. Have you tried just eating more?

Have you ever thinked about making a Mukbang ASMR or Food challenge channel ?
That one Chang on the youtube gets millions of views from that shit,un-ironically recommend it ıf u have a decent wage.

you say: " I'm 1,85." :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:
This is the average height in some European countries nowadays. Perhaps even below average if you only count the younger generations. Maximum cope if you think I'm a Chad for being that tall with an ugly face and norwood 5 hair.

Did you take enough proteins? Some say 2,5g per 1kg of body weight, but that is way too much imo. 1g is enough.
Thats the only thing that comes to my mind now that could help.
Didn't take any proteins as a matter of fact. And truth be told I didn't eat enough looking back. Realistically I could and should have eaten more and regularly

you'd be dead if you had such a low bf. But you're just no healthy, if you eat lots of high caloric food and still can't get weight you should see a doctor, it may be serious.

Yeah it's pretty much over.

Didn't take any proteins as a matter of fact. And truth be told I didn't eat enough looking back. Realistically I could and should have eaten more and regularly
Proteins are really mandatory. You can cut out carbs (like with a keto diet) and your gains will drop down for a while until your body gets used to it. But you always need proteins. Try a protein shake after every workout and it works wonders.

Proteins are really mandatory. You can cut out carbs (like with a keto diet) and your gains will drop down for a while until your body gets used to it. But you always need proteins. Try a protein shake after every workout and it works wonders.
But they're expensive as fuck aren't they

But they're expensive as fuck aren't they
15-20€ for 1 kg, which lasts me 4-6 months depending how often I train, I take a shake of 30g with me every time.
If you want cheap protein: eat full grain noodles, dairy products or simply meat. Chicken is the best, minced meat or just steak is good aswell.

15-20€ for 1 kg, which lasts me 4-6 months depending how often I train, I take a shake of 30g with me every time.
If you want cheap protein: eat full grain noodles, dairy products or simply meat. Chicken is the best, minced meat or just steak is good aswell.
Well that's actually affordable

This is the average height in some European countries nowadays. Perhaps even below average if you only count the younger generations. Maximum cope if you think I'm a Chad for being that tall with an ugly face and norwood 5 hair.
what country are you from ?