Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel But also [SuiFuel] (for me) - I WEIGHT LESS THAN 12-13 YEAR OLD GIRLS

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
I am 28 YO, I'm 175cm short (5'9") and my weight is 48 kilograms (105lbs). Yes, it's genes, I don't get fat stored literally, I am at like 1% of BF.
Where I live, foids who are 12-13 can weight more than this as a norm and it's not the heaviest country like USA or anything (caucasian race).

Beyond over.
Dude thas Adam Lanza tier anorexia and he had brain damage from it, go junkfoodmaxx rn seriously.

God, you guys are retarded.

OP has a medical and genetic contition. "Just eat more bro" WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR HIM.

@BududubNow Sorry you have to deal with all these retards.
LMFAO retards ITT trying to "tell me" I am not eating well. Well, to your information, I tried everything and overeating causes me to shit literally with blood. I was tested. Nothing came out, so it's basically genes. Also I have IBS and can't eat certain foods. But when I was a kid I cold eat everything and even overeating with sweets didn't stop me from being a skinny guy then too. I literally may have what this woman has, only less severe I guess:

Lizzie_Velasquez_joya.life_.jpg

I also worked out. One year+ and only gained like 3 kilograms after 2nd month. Then I was just making myself tired and all my joints were aching, I was tired. It's over.

Single digit IQs ITT.

Kinda off-topic but on-topic really. I look like a young teenager with that weight basically (And my face is very young looking also) so when I was 23-24 and I already had a degree I was at a dentist and later we talked about a ulcer problem that I had. And basically he told me that his friend's son had it and how he got rid of it whatever. He added that he had this in middle school. He asked me in a serious tone "Are you out of middle school yet?" As in did I finish it. That hurt. The soyciety never gets skinny people seriously. We are eternal children to them.
For those who missed it, he explains everything in this post

Last edited:
but then in Brazil they are giants, because 185 centimeters cannot be below average, incredible
The average adult male height in Brazil is something like 175 cm. But where I live is probably more.

God, you guys are retarded.

OP has a medical and genetic contition. "Just eat more bro" WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR HIM.

@BududubNow Sorry you have to deal with all these retards.

For those who missed it, he explains everything in this post
Thanks bro, thanks for letting these retards know how stupid they are, no matter if or if they didn't read my post.
I have to eat more than 4000kCal everyday just to keep my weight.
Here's a problem with me. I can't eat that much. My IBS won't let me. Fat foods high in callories make me shit blood literally. And if I overeat with stuff I normally can eat, like bread rolls for example, then my bowels don't withstand the amount of food (as in food mass) and I also shit blood or get diarhaeas that actually make me lose weight (for a week or three). It's like one problem is my genetic impossibility to gain weight or extrmely slow way to gain weight and on the other it's IBS. Deadly combination. But I bet I can't gain weight at all. When I was a kid/teenager I could eat almost everything and I was overeating on sweets (mostly chocolate stuff and chips) like crazy. I was skinny back then also.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, thanks for letting these retards know how stupid they are, no matter if or if they didn't read my post.
Yeah its disappointing to see their posts, especially since most of us have some kind of genetic trait that we can't control. Wouldn't surprise me if half of them were fakecel larps.

Yeah its disappointing to see their posts, especially since most of us have some kind of genetic trait that we can't control. Wouldn't surprise me if half of them were fakecel larps.
Yep. There are way too many posters on this board that shouldn't be here clearly. I mean look at my list, all these obvious normalfucks. I'd do NATURAL SELECTION to all of them.

it's something hormonal I think there is sort of drugs that fuck up your hormones and you get fat

No way, I would become the next BlackOps2cel.

The lighter you are, the longer you'll live. That's why Americans are so fat, they know their lives are worthless and filled with shame and wagecuckery so they fatassmaxx hoping to die of a heart attack.

Eat junk food and it will actually benefit you. Win-win