Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting But Gothic/emo girls are depressed and are just looking for love and velidition(Cope from 2007-2011), Story from my past

V0id

V0id

Banned
-
I'm an 25 years oldcel its beyond over for me.

When I was 17 years old(2010-2011), I opend my FB page and I was pretty lowInhib that day so I randomly added a Goth chick which is 2 years older then me. But I fell for her and hoped that she will fell something for me. I CHATED with her on facebook And she showed some signes of intrest and sometimes not(But I prsisted: I was confidnet, not creepy, Took 3 showers a day, Was nice to her), But then she started to ghost me and lough at me, But I still belived that there was something for me. Damn I fentisized about her everyday. Then she met a High teir normie and you can guess he was a 6.9 feet tall, With a very good personality so she choose him over me 5.10 feet tall(At the time now im actually 5.11) while she barely a 5.6 feet tall.

At that time I played guitar,Was a metalhead with long hair, A lot of hobbies. Took 3 Showers a day,Confidence was mid-hIGH(Still depressed do to being bullied in school and alone),Polite but still a depressed gothic chick won't want me.

Women say that we man don't have feeling. That we are toxic and emotionless.

I loved this girl from the bottom of my heart(Which is empty this days for women), And I wanted to commit suicide when she brutally rejected me and laugted with her friends about what happend,

There is no love for non NT man, Besides your parents. in 2020s there are no shy and depressed girls.

This was my third blackpill with women, I was never the same after that rejection.

I would gladly smash her head with wooden mace (in minecraft)

would love to bang emo girl in 2007

I don't care for her anymore. I posted it because I had a dream about her.

And I felt a sudden sting in the place where my heart once resided.

I didn't even hit puberty yet around 2007-2011...best years of my life man

Goth/Emo girl = daddy issues and a headcase

Whores like these don't realize the damage they do to men when they play with their feelings for lulz.

Whores like these don't realize the damage they do to men when they play with their feelings for lulz.

Never the same since that day. I didn't take the blackpill fully, But the groundwork was there.

would love to bang emo girl in 2007
Me too. I jerked off to them so often. Also my bluepilled me back then thought I might have a shot with them. Didn’t understand this was just some show-off stuff my foids to get attentio.

Something I believe is we literally have a better chance with a 9/10 blonde Stacey than a nerd/weird girl.

Those emo girls are always trying to date a guy who is a Chad, or at least a normie tallfaggot to prove to everyone that they are one of the 'hot/popular' girls.

While 9/10 blonde Stacey's already know they are super desirable and popular and don't need to prove it to anyone.

Something I believe is we literally have a better chance with a 9/10 blonde Stacey than a nerd/weird girl.

Those emo girls are always trying to date a guy who is a Chad, or at least a normie tallfaggot to prove to everyone that they are one of the 'hot/popular' girls.

While 9/10 blonde Stacey's already know they are super desirable and popular and don't need to prove it to anyone.
Sry men but that’s nonsense. Both types of women just want chad. 9/10 Stacy will settle for nothing less for obvious reasons and emo girl might settle with high tier normie when Chad doesn’t commit.

Even landwhales are not an option for us (because they are sick, but demanding at the same time). The only type of woman I really see the possibility of ascension with is a Becky with high emotional intelligence.

I'm an 25 years oldcel its beyond over for me.

When I was 17 years old(2010-2011), I opend my FB page and I was pretty lowInhib that day so I randomly added a Goth chick which is 2 years older then me. But I fell for her and hoped that she will fell something for me. I CHATED with her on facebook And she showed some signes of intrest and sometimes not(But I prsisted: I was confidnet, not creepy, Took 3 showers a day, Was nice to her), But then she started to ghost me and lough at me, But I still belived that there was something for me. Damn I fentisized about her everyday. Then she met a High teir normie and you can guess he was a 6.9 feet tall, With a very good personality so she choose him over me 5.10 feet tall(At the time now im actually 5.11) while she barely a 5.6 feet tall.

At that time I played guitar,Was a metalhead with long hair, A lot of hobbies. Took 3 Showers a day,Confidence was mid-hIGH(Still depressed do to being bullied in school and alone),Polite but still a depressed gothic chick won't want me.

Women say that we man don't have feeling. That we are toxic and emotionless.

I loved this girl from the bottom of my heart(Which is empty this days for women), And I wanted to commit suicide when she brutally rejected me and laugted with her friends about what happend,

There is no love for non NT man, Besides your parents. in 2020s there are no shy and depressed girls.
Goth girls are misrepresented in media as girls who don’t care and see how fucked the world truly is. Sadly this is not true and most of them are rich daddy’s girls who are “woke” and date men absurdly more attractive than them, let’s also note forget the fake deep and fake depression quality.

Sry men but that’s nonsense. Both types of women just want chad. 9/10 Stacy will settle for nothing less for obvious reasons and emo girl might settle with high tier normie when Chad doesn’t commit.

Even landwhales are not an option for us (because they are sick, but demanding at the same time). The only type of woman I really see the possibility of ascension with is a Becky with high emotional intelligence.