Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious buy a night club

Just pull 500k out your ass theory

Yeah it's nice to own a club, but who in this fucking website will ever be wealthy enough to lmao. What a pipe dream. Even more so than 'ascending'. If you make 500k as an adult man and didnt ever have a gf it's over for you permanently my dude.

Just pull 500k out your ass theory

Yeah it's nice to own a club, but who in this fucking website will ever be wealthy enough to lmao. What a pipe dream. Even more so than 'ascending'. If you make 500k as an adult man and didnt ever have a gf it's over for you permanently my dude.
I can confirm : if you are an incel at the age of 20 years you are an incel forever :horror:
no ascending

1 month :horror:
maybe less :horror:

This is your future life :forcedsmile:
You can make jokes but here's the thing dude, you are fucking 50 lol

You don't have much time left and the time you have left isn't even quality time because your testosterone levels are shit by now, your eye sight, hearing and taste has degraded over time, etc

So your whole "maybe I'll sell this business for 30 million when I'm 56" plan just sounds ridiculous

You don't seem to get that TIME is the scarce resource for you right now, NOT MONEY

You are trying to get MORE MONEY rather than enjoy the FEW YEARS you have left

We haven't even put your diet into consideration, you could be a fat fuck that eats unhealthy food, and you're going to get a heart attack in 2 years, who knows

But nobody with 500K should be complaining about the things you are, you have more than enjoy resources to enjoy the rest of your life in a different country, you are just being stubborn

Either way I'm done with this thread, I'm getting strong @FrothySolutions vibes from you

Honestly dude just delete your account, you've made so many suspicious posts that it's just sad at this point. Tell your boss to switch you to another department because the internet thing doesn't work for you.
:feelskek:

Honestly dude just delete your account, you've made so many suspicious posts that it's just sad at this point. Tell your boss to switch you to another department because the internet thing doesn't work for you.
brutal diocel roast

Give me your money and I will buy this nightclub for you

It will not change anything for me, my face is not nice but it is not the biggest problem. If you are not really deformed the surgery is uselees for you, bro. If you have a heightpill, the surgery does not change anything. :blackpill:
if you're not a turbomanlet you can ascend with LL. and average face won't cut it in 2021 especially as giga oldcel. now send money advice :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

if you're not a turbomanlet you can ascend with LL. and average face won't cut it in 2021 especially as giga oldcel. now send money advice :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You must always do things that competitors do not do. And you must work on internet because an incel cannot do any business face to face. You must also choose activities where other businesses need you, never any business where you depend on others. You can earn money if others depend on you. Never a commercial or marketing activity. You must understand the core business.

This is my whole life. I spent almost all my free time to try to date foids since my age of 18 years. I even chose my occupation just to be able to date foids more simply. I was a member of a local incel community that existed before internet communities.
Interesting.
I have had always possibilities to date ugly and/or fat 3/10 low income and education foids.
Volcel.
Conditions were however much better than now, it was possible to meet foids face to face as online dating did not exist as it exists now. Anyway the blackpill was always there and I'm really afraid that it will be even much worse for younger incels. :blackpill:
Indeed.

I have researched this topic previously. you want to buy a large riding hall with many horses. a lot of girls aged 8-14 ride horses so you can really develop a bond and impregnate her on her 14th birthday before she'd get pumped and dumped by chads otherwise. and it's future proof, there'll always be lolis wanting to ride horses :feelsYall:

pm me money advice :feelsmage:
:feelsLSD:

I do not know any incel that is unable to date any really ugly foids. Maybe such incels exist but I do not know them. There are some awfully ugly women that accept even all men I have met in my life. They are however so ugly that nobody from this forum would date them.

There are many old foids who were ugly when they were young. These foids +60 years are available for almost all young incels if they are interested by them. But they are extremely ugly. No use for any man. As to me I cannot image any incel that couldn't be able to date any of these extremely ugly old foids. :forcedsmile:
A good business is something few people do. If you have a lot of competitors your profits will be low.

Last edited:
So your whole "maybe I'll sell this business for 30 million when I'm 56" plan just sounds ridiculous
Sorry but I'm not really free, I have partners, associates etc. and I cannot go away like that. I'm engaged to them and I cannot leave when I want.

Seeing as school is likely a fool's errand, the nightlife industry was something I've been considering.

I dunno about BUY a whole nightclub, that's a real commitment. But maybe befriend a nightclub owner, be part investor or something. Be part of the "scene" that is the nightlife/entertainment industry.

I do not know any incel that is unable to date any really ugly foids. Maybe such incels exist but I do not know them.
I am one of those, Nice to meet you.

There are some awfully ugly women that accept even all men I have met in my life. They are however so ugly that nobody from this forum would date them.
Standards have risen in these decades, and anyway I feel that no woman will accept me because I've been cursed and had bad luck from birth.
There are many old foids who were ugly when they were young. These foids +60 years are available for almost all young incels if they are interested by them. But they are extremely ugly. No use for any man. As to me I cannot image any incel that couldn't be able to date any of these extremely ugly old foids. :forcedsmile:
Haha, don't worry you're not the worst here. There are literally 5/10 and 6/10 tall white men in this forum who say they're incels :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

I am one of those, Nice to meet you.
View attachment 488587

Standards have risen in these decades, and anyway I feel that no woman will accept me because I've been cursed and had bad luck from birth.

Haha, don't worry you're not the worst here. There are literally 5/10 and 6/10 tall white men in this forum who say they're incels :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelsrope:
If the incel has money, the social position, education etc. etc. and just a bad look but he is not completely crippled he can date low income and low education ugly and especially old foids especially if he is ready to pay some money to the foid. But it does not mean that he can have an average relationship as other guys. Very few incels cannot have this type of a very bad and frustrating relationship with foids.

Seeing as school is likely a fool's errand, the nightlife industry was something I've been considering.

I dunno about BUY a whole nightclub, that's a real commitment. But maybe befriend a nightclub owner, be part investor or something. Be part of the "scene" that is the nightlife/entertainment industry.
How can you be part of the nightclub "scene" if you have an ugly face

How can you be part of the nightclub "scene" if you have an ugly face
My face is just under average, not really ugly
my only real problem is the heightpill
foids told me several times that if I were tall I would be acceptable for them

Last edited: