Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious By wage cucking as an incel you are beta buxxing without getting sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
if you're not chad you're a cuck

if you're not chad you're a cuck
Tbh Chads can absolutely be cucked, but not by wagecuking because those degenerates benefit from it. Such greed.

Tbh Chads can absolutely be cucked, but not by wagecuking because those degenerates benefit from it. Such greed.
honestly if you're not going ER as a sub9 in 2020 you're cucking in some form or another. @mylifeistrash has the best blackpills as far as just how pointless life is for men now days

honestly if you're not going ER as a sub9 in 2020 you're cucking in some form or another. @mylifeistrash has the best blackpills as far as just how pointless life is for men now days
Tbh it won't get to sub 9 unless there is no economic crisis and somehow society doesn't collapse from low birth rates. I doubt that will happen. For the time being sub 8 as social media has established itself firmly across the west.

Even low first world standards aren't that bad man. This isn't the pre industrial revolution.

1. Not everybody is living in a country that will allow them to lie on their ass all day and give them money

2. Not everybody is satisfied with mediocrity

After a lifetime of missing out on so many experiences, why would I short change myself If I have a chance to now enjoy other things, it doesn't make sense, I have nothing to lose from trying because I've lost everything already, I was never a part of the "game of life" to begin with

1. Not everybody is living in a country that will allow them to lie on their ass all day and give them money

2. Not everybody is satisfied with mediocrity

After a lifetime of missing out on so many experiences, why would I short change myself If I have a chance to now enjoy other things, it doesn't make sense, I have nothing to lose from trying because I've lost everything already, I was never a part of the "game of life" to begin with
Fair enough man. If you feel like wage slaving be my guest. It will provide some good copes I guess. I just feel it isn't worth it for myself in a society where women vote but its a personal preference rather than whats right to do at the end of the day.

Fair enough man. If you feel like wage slaving be my guest. It will provide some good copes I guess. I just feel it isn't worth it for myself in a society where women vote but its a personal preference rather than whats right to do at the end of the day.

My argument has nothing to do with whats "right", it has to do with whats logical, and I'm not saying just wageslave for the sake of wageslaving, but if you want to save in order to buy the tools necessary to pursue financial freedom, you are going to have to work at some point, that's the purpose of work to me, not to "make a living", but to gather resources to build an enjoyable life for myself

I think guys like you are making one of the worst choices ever and you don't get it yet because you have no foresight, you aren't thinking about how this plays out

Unless you have some kind of inheritance this shit isn't going to last, and you have a small window to capitalize on not having to pay rent and not having to work, in order to build wealth and passive income

I assume you are living with your parents, guess what, they're going to die at some point, so you can't depend on their income and/or pension forever, and then you are going to be BROKE AND ALONE, with little to no work experience

Do you want to be homeless in your 40's?

I don't think you guys are really thinking this through

My argument has nothing to do with whats "right", it has to do with whats logical, and I'm not saying just wageslave for the sake of wageslaving, but if you want to save in order to buy the tools necessary to pursue financial freedom, you are going to have to work at some point, that's the purpose of work to me, not to "make a living", but to gather resources to build an enjoyable life for myself

I think guys like you are making one of the worst choices ever and you don't get it yet because you have no foresight, you aren't thinking about how this plays out

Unless you have some kind of inheritance this shit isn't going to last, and you have a small window to capitalize on not having to pay rent and not having to work, in order to build wealth and passive income

I assume you are living with your parents, guess what, they're going to die at some point, so you can't depend on their income and/or pension forever, and then you are going to be BROKE AND ALONE, with little to no work experience

Do you want to be homeless in your 40's?

I don't think you guys are really thinking this through
if my parents die I can inherit their property lol

if my parents die I can inherit their property lol

A property by itself doesn't mean anything unless you sell it or you're are renting it out to monetize it (so where will you be staying?)

Also if your parents are well off enough that the property is worth a lot, you need to STFU and stop with this "muh neet path" BS, its really annoying when guys like you speak as if you are some average joe and making a "logical choice", your shitty advice is going to ruin the lives of many naive incels:

"Oh that makes sense, guess I'll be neet too" (not knowing the guy he's talking to is rich and the exception to the rule)

You are pretty much setting men up to fail at that point

Its like a 7 foot guy in his 20's telling all his broke friends - "dude, just go play basketball and make millions, what are you going to college for lol"

A property by itself doesn't mean anything unless you sell it or you're are renting it out to monetize it (so where will you be staying?)

Also if your parents are well off enough that the property is worth a lot, you need to STFU and stop with this "muh neet path" BS, its really annoying when guys like you speak as if you are some average joe and making a "logical choice", your shitty advice is going to ruin the lives of many naive incels:

"Oh that makes sense, guess I'll be neet too" (not knowing the guy he's talking to is rich and the exception to the rule)

You are pretty much setting men up to fail at that point

Its like a 7 foot guy in his 20's telling all his broke friends - "dude, just go play basketball and make millions, what are you going to college for lol"
Doesn't mean they cant kick me out lol

Doesn't mean they cant kick me out lol

Are you even following the conversation, how do they kick you out when they're dead?

I feel this is some language barrier thing going on here, english definitely isn't your first language

Are you even following the conversation, how do they kick you out when they're dead?
Ok you win man, being neet can be a terrible idea but if possible avoiding work is based.

@BlkPillPres

Depends where you live as well, not just by having well off parents. Being NEET in the US is probably a very bad idea, because its a dangerous country with very little saftey nets.

But in Australia? easy mode to be NEET

Its like how I said in this thread, this thread also applies to NEETs, like women have all the saftey nets to go for Chads, men have the saftey nets to be NEET

https://incels.is/threads/moneymaxx...lia-like-it-might-in-the-us-heres-why.180356/

@BlkPillPres

Depends where you live as well, not just by having well off parents. Being NEET in the US is probably a very bad idea, because its a dangerous country with very little saftey nets.

Its like how I said in this thread, this thread also applies to NEETs, like women have all the saftey nets to go for Chads, men have the saftey nets to be NEET

https://incels.is/threads/moneymaxx...lia-like-it-might-in-the-us-heres-why.180356/
This I guess

Ok you win man, being neet can be a terrible idea but if possible avoiding work is based.

Its not about "winning" and "avoiding work" also means "having no resources", so if you enjoy lying around all day, eating crappy food, having no privacy, owning nothing, and not even being able to afford sex, then yes being neet is a great idea, I just don't know any man who truly wants that though

Avoiding work is only "based" if you don't have to work but still make money

Its not about "winning" and "avoiding work" also means "having no resources", so if you enjoy lying around all day, eating crappy food, having no privacy, owning nothing, and not even being able to afford sex, then yes being neet is a great idea, I just don't know any man who truly wants that though

Avoiding work is only "based" if you don't have to work but still make money
Still better than supporting a soyciety that hates you and treats you like trash. Anyway money should be the least of ones concern when the consequences of being ugly far outweighs such petty currency that can be printed and inflated at will.

Not working at all is better than working full time in a job that pays less than 50k a year, unless you don't pay taxes from your job.

Not working at all is better than working full time in a job that pays less than 50k a year.
Based. Indeed it is. And once your budget is left for spending wtf do you have left? A shitty house you never come back to because you are wage slaving? LOL

Based. Indeed it is. And once your budget is left for spending wtf do you have left? A shitty house you never come back to because you are wage slaving? LOL
I rather live in a car or be homeless than be a low earning wage cuck.

I rather live in a car or be homeless than be a low earning wage cuck.

Plus you'd probably have a better chance of ascending as a homeless person in 2020 since betabuxxing is dead if you don't make at least six figures.

@BlkPillPres

If I ever decided I was going to give up on being wealthy I'd just jump of the top of a tall building

I don't see the point in just existing for the sake of existing and that's what being a neet is, having no resources to pursue any of your wants and desires, you just get to enjoy the bare minimum for free

I no longer enjoy playing video games, anime, tv and movies are alright but the rush I got when I was younger is gone, I don't wake up thinking the new episode of X is coming out today or next week

I can't imagine myself just waking up, enjoying minimal leisure and then going back to sleep, over and over, till the day I die

From my perspective I might as well just skip to the end and die

Seriously what do you even do to keep going, I can't think of anything, basic things like going out, movies, tv, anime, music, games, etc no longer thrill me, all I do everyday is enjoy a bit of it but mostly pursue passive income, the only thing that actually makes me feel giddy anymore is when I figure out some niche to pursue and start working on it

I'm just past the point where any of the usual simple shit is enjoyable anymore, I don't want to play the next new "awesome game" that comes out, I want to be free from society, and you need resources to do that

Based man. better incel than cuck.
I rather be a free homeless man than cucked wageslave who's forced to be nice to normies all day.
Plus you'd probably have a better chance of ascending as a homeless person in 2020 since betabuxxing is dead if you don't make at least six figures.
Being homeless also means you'll less likely be accused of rape because everyone will feel bad for you.

If I ever decided I was going to give up on being wealthy I'd just jump of the top of a tall building

I don't see the point in just existing for the sake of existing and that's what being a neet is, having no resources to pursue any of your wants and desires, you just get to enjoy the bare minimum for free

I no longer enjoy playing video games, anime, tv and movies are alright but the rush I got when I was younger is gone, I don't wake up thinking the new episode of X is coming out today or next week

I can't imagine myself just waking up, enjoying minimal leisure and then going back to sleep, over and over, till the day I die

From my perspective I might as well just skip to the end and die

Seriously what do you even do to keep going, I can't think of anything, basic things like going out, movies, tv, anime, music, games, etc no longer thrill me, all I do everyday is enjoy a bit of it but mostly pursue passive income, the only thing that actually makes me feel giddy anymore is when I figure out some niche to pursue and start working on it

I'm just past the point where any of the usual simple shit is enjoyable anymore, I don't want to play the next new "awesome game" that comes out, I want to be free from society, and you need resources to do that

You must be high ambition. But the smaller things have never interested me. Its just that the bigger things are so out of reach, why even bother? Im not ambitious enough to "grind" to try get "rich". So long as I have a roof over my head, a gym membership, protein powder, internet connection, and savings for rainy days, I am content.

There is nothing out there for me as a ugly autistic manlet to enjoy that is in my reach of possibility, so why bother? I live a very basic boring life and that is all I can do, Im not obsessed or thinking about "making it bro" because I just dont have that ambition. I question how blackpilled you can be if you really want to chase that money and grind? For what purpose will doing all that bring you? I guess it can make you comfortable in the US, but you dont need to be rich to be comfortable in Australia.

In your post about that bullied abo kid, you talk about what he will be "left out of", but thats what you as an ugly incel will experience, you will have the money and stuff, but you'll still be on the outside, you still wont be on the inside. It wont change any of that. But again youre in the US and you have no saftey nets so maybe it is a good idea to get wealthy just for the security, but again, Australian government provides these security for you here, like it does for women, so they can be full time chad chasers.

Last edited:
Hopefully they don't have debt that could force it's sale beforehand.
I don't need to pay of their debt, all I need is one good rope :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

So long as I have a roof over my head, a gym membership, protein powder, internet connection, and savings for rainy days, I am content

The worst thing to do to yourself is to be content with mediocrity, you are selling yourself short

There is nothing out there for me as a ugly autistic manlet to enjoy, so why bother? I live a very basic boring life and that is all I can do

How you be bored and yet say there's nothing for you to enjoy?

There's plenty to enjoy if you have the money and spend it in the right places

I question how blackpilled you can be if you really want to chase that money and grind? For what purpose will doing all that bring you? I guess it can make you comfortable in the US, but you dont need to be rich to be comfortable in Australia.

JFL who said anything about US, I can go to the US and live moderately well, or I can go to a SEA or EE and live like a demi-god, which do you think I'm going to do if I become wealthy?

America is a terrible choice, I want to go where I can exploit women, not be exploited by them

I'd be down to seamax in retirement if I ever reached that point, but I couldn't handle high school spanish.

How you be bored and yet say there's nothing for you to enjoy?

Nothing really interests me enough to bother.

IF you ask me what I really really really really want, its a nice petite pretty girlfriend to be intimate with, to hug, to kiss, to sit on the couch with, to be close to and intimate with, etc.

Materialistic things just dont' do it for me, its why I like lifting weights, and endlessly walking around in nature, its a million times more enjoyable for me than an item or gadget or whatever.

Most of your taxes are going towards land whale single moms and funding the government to enforce affirmative action for females to have shit easy air conditioned jobs. If you beta bux on top of this then you are basically beta buxxing on steroids. Its honestly over for us either way :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
By wagecucking aren't we also paying for fellowcels to get NEETbuxx? I guess that's one positive thing. I wish I could go NEET though. :feelsbadman:

I'd be down to seamax in retirement if I ever reached that point, but I couldn't handle high school spanish.
High school languages are taught in the most retarded way possible in the west. Your experiences with some rote learning bullshit way of learning in highschool has nothing to do with your language capabilities, don't worry lol. If you learn it by yourself and consume media, look at the right tutorials you will be fine.

By wagecucking aren't we also paying for fellowcels to get NEETbuxx? I guess that's one positive thing. I wish I could go NEET though. :feelsbadman:
Only a very small amount go to neetcels, most of it goes to whores.

IF you ask me what I really really really really want, its a nice petite pretty girlfriend to be intimate with, to hug, to kiss, to sit on the couch with, to be close to and intimate with, etc.

Materialistic things just dont' do it for me

Pick One

Women are materialistic things, having a GF is no different that paying for "the latest gadget"

Also I want money for the same reasons you do, just minus the blue pilled obsession with "affection" and "intimacy", I want ownership over a woman's body, be it temporarily or permanently, all the rest doesn't matter much to me, I don't want to sit on the couch and talk JFL

How can you tell me this:
I question how blackpilled you can be if you really want to chase that money and grind? For what purpose will doing all that bring you?

And then say this:
what I really really really really want, its a nice petite pretty girlfriend to be intimate with, to hug, to kiss, to sit on the couch with, to be close to and intimate with, etc.

Does this sound black pilled to you?

I think the problem is some of you guys STILL believe in love, so since you can't get "love", you've completely disregarded the objective and physical worth of a woman's body, it just isn't desirable to you anymore without the validation of being "cared for" by someone else, when you think about it, that's as blue pilled as it gets, you can no longer enjoy the concept of sex, because to you sex is nothing without "love"

Either way you sound kind of old (like in your 40's) so its too late for you to change anyways, so there's no point in you really trying at this point I guess

Pick One

Women are materialistic things, having a GF is no different that paying for "the latest gadget"

Also I want money for the same reasons you do, just minus the blue pilled obsession with "affection" and "intimacy", I want ownership over a woman's body, be it temporarily or permanently, all the rest doesn't matter much to me, I don't want to sit on the couch and talk JFL

How can you tell me this:

And then say this:

Does this sound black pilled to you?

I think the problem is some of you guys STILL believe in love, so since you can't get "love", you've completely disregarded the objective and physical worth of a woman's body, it just isn't desirable to you anymore without the validation of being "cared for" by someone else, when you think about it, that's as blue pilled as it gets, you can no longer enjoy the concept of sex, because to you sex is nothing without "love"

Either way you sound kind of old (like in your 40's) so its too late for you to change anyways, so there's no point in you really trying at this point I guess

I dont believe in love between a woman and man unrelated. But I believe in love between the mother and son, not any random woman. Me wanting a GF/Wife to hug, cuddle, kiss, etc, is not bluepilled, its just what I want, but what I want doesn't mean i believe it. I know its not going to happen, and I know it doesn't exist because women dont want anything to do with a ugly autistic incel no matter what, and I know for normies it doesn't really exist either, maybe for Chad it does, temporarily.

But I also want to fly, but I know thats not possible either, so what you want does not make you bluepilled.

Im sure every blackpilled man wants hugs, kiss, cuddles and sex from a pretty petite woman who loves them and wants to be with them and nobody else, but its not like its going to happen.

I dont want to "control" the woman, I want her to be with me, with no control or tricks or bait, I want her to just be with me like I would "just want" to be with her. It would feel fake and pointless if I am controlling and tricking the woman.

Im sure every blackpilled man wants hugs, kiss, cuddles and sex from a pretty petite woman who loves them

Why did you add the "who loves them" part as though that's the primary factor?, it just has to be from a woman "who loves them" as though all those things aren't enjoyable independent of love?

I dont want to "control" the woman, I want her to be with me, with no control or tricks or bait, I want her to just be with me like I would "just want" to be with her.

Yeah but you don't "just want" to be with her, you want her because she's attractive, there's always a "dependency" in every interaction, something being used as leverage and for control and manipulation, why do people like you act like passive means of manipulation and control are somehow "good", but active means are "bad" or "wrong"

You thinking a woman is "cute" and her thinking you are "handsome" is just both of you utilizing resources that are "passive" to manipulate eachother, because its passive you don't treat it as manipulation but it is, its no different than you "controlling" a woman via wealth (active resources), it just doesn't have the ego stroking attached to it that so many of you can't live without

All incels should be NEETing, getting welfare, or doing jobs that pay very little taxes as possible.
I have had a few jobs where all the money goes to unions but the problem is you then get cucked without even getting the money back from tax returns.

You CANT win at all in both scenarios.

I have had a few jobs where all the money goes to unions but the problem is you then get cucked without even getting the money back from tax returns.

You CANT win at all in both scenarios.

How is your quest to NEETing?

Most of your taxes are going towards land whale single moms and funding the government to enforce affirmative action for females to have shit easy air conditioned jobs. If you beta bux on top of this then you are basically beta buxxing on steroids. Its honestly over for us either way :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Go neet- have no money but get to cuck everyone

Work- have a few pennies but you have all those pennies stolen from you and also it goes to foids

No winning scenario. Though I wish I could neet still overall
How is your quest to NEETing?
Im looking into it. I think I need at least a few autism diagnosis before I can make a solid claim though

I dont believe in love between a woman and man unrelated. But I believe in love between the mother and son, not any random woman. Me wanting a GF/Wife to hug, cuddle, kiss, etc, is not bluepilled, its just what I want,

Sexual love is an extension of parental love. The love that you feel for your mother (if any) is effectively the same as the love that you would feel for a woman, and would then feel for your children.

If you have the inclination towards monogamy, which derives from a good relationship with your mother, then the only way to eliminate it and integrate well into the psychopathic promiscuity of modern soyciety is to get your heart broken and crushed. It feels equivalent to losing your mother and to grieving her death, but so long as you keep her dead, you should no longer wish for emotional connection with women again, and be fine with treating them as the broken flesh they are via prostitution and escortmaxxing and such.

Last edited:
Sexual love is an extension of parental love. The love that you feel for your mother (if any) is effectively the same as the love that you would feel for a woman, and would then feel for your children.

If you have the impulse for monogamy, which derives from a good relationship with your mother, then the only way to eliminate it and integrate well into the psychopathic promiscuity of modern soyciety is to get your heart broken and crushed. It feels equivalent to losing your mother and to grieving her death, but so long as you keep her dead, you should no longer wish for emotional connection with a woman again, and be fine with treating them as the broken flesh they are via prostitution and escortmaxxing and such.
32lk09ulq2o21

I dont want to "control" the woman, I want her to be with me, with no control or tricks or bait, I want her to just be with me like I would "just want" to be with her. It would feel fake and pointless if I am controlling and tricking the woman.
Tricking and controlling foids with wealth are all valid ways of accessing their holes, just like how chads use their face.

Payng taxes as an incel = giga cuck