Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Called ugly at 14 on a school trip to a waterpark

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
I just remembered this now. For years I was convinced that my life became shitty near my 15 th birthday or after it but it was already over months or years before that. For some reason I shut out most negative things that happened before a certain date and pretended that my life before that was great.

It was two months before the summer break in my country and my school decided to take the last two school grades to an indoor/outdoor waterpark. I was in my last grade and one of the tallest boys in my class. But that apparently was not enough to get a shred of respect from my junior a year younger girl. She had piercing blue eyes, and short brown hair. She was slightly on the chubby side but in modern day she would be considered slim.

I was just enjoying my swim and trying out the dolphin swiming style when I popped out of the water and received a short verbal abuse from her
She exclaimed: "God you're even uglier when your hair gets wet!".

This 13 year old girl, who I never spoke to before thought it was okay to insult me, her senior who did nothing to her.
Teenage girls are not innocent. They are as evil and superficial as their 43 year old counterpart.

They are worthless whores, all of them are savage animals.

Last edited:
It hit hards. Words can hurt after years and escalate for worse.

I bet she’s still a shitty person to this day and likely a self-entitled whore. Most women never change.

TBH when you're a kid you can quickly get over things, even your own dad smacking you and calling you a piece of crap is something you can bounce back from within an hour

that works less and less as you grow up, shit keeps adding up and you end up a nervous wreck like many adults, become the average frustrated cuck complaining that the smallest thing has ruined his day, and it has

i don't get why people need to point out how ugly we are

What a great personality she has!

once i went to the water park with my parents, unfortunately it was a school trip day, it was full of teen assholes, i was about 13, when i left the pool a boy said "look at the size of this kid's penis" and of course everybody laughed (damn it hurt a lot)

I bet she’s still a shitty person to this day and likely a self-entitled whore. Most women never change.
Of course they are. Why would they be "better people" now and even if they were the damage is already done. How can they compensate me for messing with me when I was a growing boy?

TBH when you're a kid you can quickly get over things, even your own dad smacking you and calling you a piece of crap is something you can bounce back from within an hour

that works less and less as you grow up, shit keeps adding up and you end up a nervous wreck like many adults, become the average frustrated cuck complaining that the smallest thing has ruined his day, and it has

Of course they are. Why would they be "better people" now and even if they were the damage is already done. How can they compensate me for messing with me when I was a growing boy?
Only one way for her to make up for it since she is legal age now ;) but unfortunately this won’t realistically happen.

She was slightly on the chubby side but in modern day she would be considered slim.
JFL.
And what did you respond to her? I think "lose some weight, bitch" would've been a perfect response if you'd been brave enough.
How tall are you, btw?

She mindread your personality with her female superpowers and therefore it was justified

Good people don't exist, people can be good actors but not good people.

Did you say anything back?

IDK. :incel:

Your height is ideal. How ugly are you that you can't get sex?
3/10 facially? I have small eyes and weak lower half. I look like a serial killer. My brow area is fucked too, my nose is large.

I’m sorry you had to experience this

3/10 facially? I have small eyes and weak lower half. I look like a serial killer. My brow area is fucked too, my nose is large.
I'm 3/10 too. But I think if I were 190 cm, I could get a gf.

Sheesh. :feelsrope:

Was that final nail in the coffin for attempting social outings?

Cope. She’s having lots of sex and squirting all over chads face

I just remembered this now. For years I was convinced that my life became shitty near my 15 th birthday or after it but it was already over months or years before that. For some reason I shut out most negative things that happened before a certain date and pretended that my life before that was great.

It was two months before the summer break in my country and my school decided to take the last two school grades to an indoor/outdoor waterpark. I was in my last grade and one of the tallest boys in my class. But that apparently was not enough to get a shred of respect from my junior a year younger girl. She had piercing blue eyes, and short brown hair. She was slightly on the chubby side but in modern day she would be considered slim.

I was just enjoying my swim and trying out the dolphin swiming style when I popped out of the water and received a short verbal abuse from her

This 13 year old girl, who I never spoke to before thought it was okay to insult me, her senior who did nothing to her.
Teenage girls are not innocent. They are as evil and superficial as their 43 year old counterpart.

beauty is in the eye of those who appreciate it, she may have seen you that way but there will be other people who think differently, cheer up due

When I was in school you would call everyone ugly, gay, etc. That's literally how you would start conversations.

Idk how accurate our ratings are. The average height in Netherlands is 181 cm btw
You're still taller than the average man then. I think mine is quite accurate. I'm not a monster, but noticeably ugly, which means I'm 3/10.

Never went on a school trip.

If you were ever called ugly once even as a "joke" it's probably over.

Women with short hair are disgusting. Eradicate them all.