Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calling all (any?) intelligent opposers of the Blackpill

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
No awakening has ever been pleasurable to me. Over the last five years, I have had all my beliefs torn down by hard data and historical evidence. Other than that, personal experience.

I will never forget that city bus ride. I sat in the back with my father. Two loud Negroes got on the bus and assaulted the elders next to the door. The driver didn't move a finger. Apparently, that was a quite common occurrence. Everyone just stood there in shock. All the things the racists said are true, I thought to myself. So I began performing research.

It was my last year in High School. I wasn't invited to prom. My father insisted on the idea that women would just flock to me as soon as I had enough money to afford a good house and a decent car. This was, of course, counterintuitive to me: all my school acquaintances were hooking up with multiple girls as I went home to study. It was a lower-middle-class, predominantly White school, mind you.

My identity is not attached to the Blackpill. This means I'm open to new ideas on the condition that they are coherent and verifiable. However, there seems to be no smart opponent of the Blackpill out there. They are certainly not hiding on Reddit nor can they be found on YouTubeas a case in point, I spent days performing research on YouTube to try and find some meaningful content disproving the Blackpill. It was mostly anecdotal evidence from Redpill coaches selling their self-improvement courses to desperate young men.

I have nothing to lose in case the Blackpill is disproven. In fact, I would win in such a scenario. But no matter how much time I spend reading the arguments of opponents, I find nothing convincing. The scientific literature on the Blackpill is as terrifying to me as the literature on IQ is. There's no counterargument; just cold, hard data.

I'm still waiting for the brilliant rebuttals from the people who think they know better than us. I'm willing to read their studies and analyze the evidence. Yet, there seems to be no way back: the Blackpill is the truth.

>opposers of Blackpill
>intelligent
Pick one.

No awakening has ever been pleasurable to me. Over the last five years, I have had all my beliefs torn down by hard data and historical evidence. Other than that, personal experience.

I will never forget that city bus ride. I sat in the back with my father. Two loud Negroes got on the bus and assaulted the elders next to the door. The driver didn't move a finger. Apparently, that was a quite common occurrence. Everyone just stood there in shock. All the things the racists said are true, I thought to myself. So I began performing research.

It was my last year in High School. I wasn't invited to prom. My father insisted on the idea that women would just flock to me as soon as I had enough money to afford a good house and a decent car. This was, of course, counterintuitive to me: all my school acquaintances were hooking up with multiple girls as I went home to study. It was a lower-middle-class, predominantly White school, mind you.

My identity is not attached to the Blackpill. This means I'm open to new ideas on the condition that they are coherent and verifiable. However, there seems to be no smart opponent of the Blackpill out there. They are certainly not hiding on Reddit nor can they be found on YouTubeas a case in point, I spent days performing research on YouTube to try and find some meaningful content disproving the Blackpill. It was mostly anecdotal evidence from Redpill coaches selling their self-improvement courses to desperate young men.

I have nothing to lose in case the Blackpill is disproven. In fact, I would win in such a scenario. But no matter how much time I spend reading the arguments of opponents, I find nothing convincing. The scientific literature on the Blackpill is as terrifying to me as the literature on IQ is. There's no counterargument; just cold, hard data.

I'm still waiting for the brilliant rebuttals from the people who think they know better than us. I'm willing to read their studies and analyze the evidence. Yet, there seems to be no way back: the Blackpill is the truth.
of course the blackpill is the truth, if you lurk IT or just any incel-hating subreddit they will never screenshot a scientific post on the blackpill and post it to their fellow bluepillers to cope at, they only cherry pick their posts of people being ironic about liking little girls or just hating niggers and will only screenshot those sort of things, they're only reasoning on hating incels is just based on the reputation they have and not scientific things to prove it, they falsify their evidence and try to make them look bad, such as this post right here claiming that 50 percent of incels are cucks, when only 8 voted yes, which lets say a significant amount of incels were cucks, they does not make them incel, you can't have a fucking wife and be an incel. ironically they literally fuck themselves over in asking that.

You can't disprove facts

There isn't. Intelligent anti-blackpill is an oxymoron. Because no matter how much they twist words, the truth, the cold hard statistics, are unshaken.

Truth is, most of anti-blackpillers are only that way because the majority of truly blackpilled people are incels. And they hate us incels because a lot of us openly hate the ''other''s. I mean, if I was a woman, I'd also probably hate the dudes advocating for me getting killed or raped. They hate us, so they hate what we preach, regardless of if it's correct or not. Inkwel bad, so blackpill bad. They'll go through countless hoops to ''prove le inkler wrong''.

Don't believe me? Go on IT. Most of their ''counter-points'' are them calling us dumb, saying we don't shower, or we're gay. Sure, some of them have a thing against the blackpill itself - But those are mostly women or chads who do not experience the blackpill's effects in their personal life. They've never been treated like shit by STRANGERS because they don't fit a long list of standards. Therefore they subconsciously project that life onto us and arrive to the conclusion that blackpill is our excuse for having a bad personality or something. That's the crowd you're up against. They don't even give it 5 moments of thought, you think they'll put up actual, valid anti-blackpill essays and papers? (Not that there could be any, as the blackpill reigns supreme.)

Anywho, the only thing even remotely close to a valid anti-blackpill argument is the ''Your suffering has a meaning'' crowd. Which we know is giga copium. I could make an entire post about this pathetic excuse of a ''counter-point'', but you get the point.

So what can we do? Honestly not much. What we can do, though, is enlightening more incels / LTNs to our side. Theoretically the best case scenario is that we lose the glowposting and the hate speech, so that people can take us and the blackpill more seriously. But we all know that ain't happenin'.

A more realistic approach would be if we could try cutting back on the more outlandish subpills of the blackpill. We all know that dogpill is true to some extent, but we should pipe it down a little. Stuff like that can make our entire theory look foolish. First we educate them on the basics. Let's say you're new to the blackpill, would you believe it more if you first saw the dogpill or the dickpill? Exactly, we need the basics to be more prominent so people can warm up to the idea, then they can read up on the more niche pills.