Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Calming the immense rage we feel

lol_okay

lol_okay

Greycel
A cope I've recently begun using is the knowledge that married life is tedious because to some degree you must be there for the other person. The relationship will eventually become dull and sex monotonous. If you happen to have children you'll be stuck to them for years and if anything happens to them the blame comes back on you. The thought of raising a child with my rotted brain is frightening, maybe it would workout but what if I just walk away and abandon them? I couldn't live with that. We're programmed to want to reproduce and it sounds very nice in theory but in actuality it's tedious work that gets romanticized in media (much like war). Perhaps it's best to pay for sex every now and then but I'm not sure as I haven't paid for it so if anyone can chip in and tell us if this relieves some of the depression that would be nice.

Medication doesn't work for me, I can barely get up and do anything, I'm getting older and when I think about my past failures I feel like I'm gonna snap. There's days that my brain feels like it's shriveling and the only thing that will quench the thirst is alcohol. I have stopped seeking help in any form and it just feels as if I'm in a box screaming and scratching at the walls from time to time with most of the time spent doing nothing of value.

I recommend you all watch
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
just to see how insignificantly brief our existence (and suffering) is in reality. In the grand scheme of things a quick flash of despair and loneliness is all our existence will amount to and if you are successful in reproducing you'll have descendants that won't even know or care you existed. I'm probably incoherently rambling now but I hope I could help someone in whatever small way I can, god bless brothers and I hope time buries all the mental suffering we're enduring.

don't worry, you are a subhuman. You won't breed
Also, maybe try psychedelics.

the problem with death for me is i do not think that we will ever cease to exist, over for reincarnationcels.

the problem with death for me is i do not think that we will ever cease to exist, over for reincarnationcels.
I've often thought of consciousness continuing in one form or another either through sheer randomness or infinite dimensions ect. but we can't prove it so why ponder it? Every instance of our consciousness will feel like the first time so it isn't torture but kinda sad if you step back and really look at it.