Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can animals be incel?

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
It seems to me that humans can only be incel. You’ll never see a cat or dog worrying about upper eyelid exposure of another cat or dog. Animals live life on just exist mode because they don’t have to be rich, good looking, or social to get what they want.

in elephants tribes, 90% of elephant males are incel permavirgin rotters while just one male get all the fatty elephant pussy, how about that?

You’ll never see a cat or dog worrying about upper eyelid exposure of another cat or dog
They may not break it down so autistically, but the brutal genetic mogging the alpha gives all the loser males of a species is something all animals are aware of. Larger feathers, longer horns, greater musculature, faster, brighter colours - all genetics.

Ofc and It is probably worser life being an incel animal than human since their life is all about sex and reproduction while humans at least have self conscioussness and will to care about other things

Of course they can, what a stupid question.
Example:

Last edited: