Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion can any cucked dog lover explain this?

I have never ever liked dogs for obvious reasons and neither did they like me. all my past encounters with them include them barking uncontrollably at me
This means you're bad person because dogs can sense ontological good in you, the dogs just tried to test if you have any which is why special agent good boi (he was white as you wrote, he died in India and got reincarnated) got deployed by the doggo community administration (like the council of the thirteen in warhammer fantasy rules the skaven) run by golden retrievers in white middle class american households also its a way they play, so you being mad at them means you're mad at a dog for being happy and silly and wanting to engage in a activity making you supreme trash and and everyting that would normally be called a crime is now a common sense move against a person like you.

I hated dogs and dogs always barked at me.
6) Dogs actually have more dopamine release when they see their owner is happy, compared to when they have a neutral expression.
are dogs depressed when the owner is depressed?

I have never ever liked dogs for obvious reasons and neither did they like me. all my past encounters with them include them barking uncontrollably at me. but today something really weird happened.

I usually head out to work at around 6-7 am but there's few times a month I head out much earlier (3-4-5 am). when I started going out around that time I quickly learned that stray dogs are present in large quantities like mobs or gangs. which really annoyed me the first time because I hated dogs and dogs always barked at me.

However, I made a search and I learned that canids really hate eye contact and feel like only themselves are allowed to stare at you so I adopted by not looking remotely at their direction and just act like I am interested in something else while being aware of their presence and not get surprised if a dog appears out of nowhere and look away from it's direction instead, which did work to some extent. most dogs didn't bark at me and the few ones that did quickly lost interest after a bark or two.

NOW: Today I headed out at 5 am. weather was sort of misty although it's scorching hot today in this 3rd world shithole. streets were kind of empty there were two stray dogs, one of them white. never saw them before. the white one approached me from a steel trash container infront of me that he was hiding behind. so I wasn't aware until he went out. I of course carried on doing what I learned and didn't act surprised or looked at the dog.

but that motherfucker kept walking behind me. at first I thought he was trying to reach a destination infront of me so I was like "yeah, he'll stop in no time" only for me to see him close to my leg right infront me pacing. and I tell you what I fucking hate those creatures they're like the niggers of the animal kingdom. for a moment I was preparing for a fight because I know dogs, like niggers, seek violence for no reason. I thought that I needed to make that first move sooner or later. but I was too fucked up from lack of sleep and just kept walking in hopes that a fight won't happen.

as I kept walking he kept following me, pacing forward and getting closer to my feet each time. we even bumped accidentally because he was pacing right beside my legs. I tried my best looking at the road infront of me instead of looking at that dog. I have shitton of work to do today and I don't want rabies injection.

finally, I reached my destination in which I have to wait for my co-worker to come pick me up. I changed direction and walked to a pavement to take seat he kept walking forward. I sat thinking "yeah that was fucking retarded"
when out of no where he came very close and sniffed my forearm. then he walked away.

I am sure this canid wasn't friendly. you may ask how I will tell you:

1.I tried making friendly gestures when I sat down, which is already a "freindly" position for canids as far as I know. I never made suspicious or alarming moves to the canid, yet I knew he was staring all the time. all that time he didn't wag his tail or showed signs of acceptance

2-the other brown dog started followimg us when the white dog started to follow me, (at one point the white dog nearly crossed the road to see the brown dog for a brief moment, like a signal, but kept following) which indicated that both knew each other and were probably planning to something niggerish.

3- now this one is ironically the best proof why the dog wasn't friendly: the dog never saw me as a threat. canids like to provoke other animals like chimps and other nigger-like animals if they aren't scared enough.

Even if I have much insight about canids and their nigger-like behavior, I still feel like I need insight from an actual canid loving cuck who feels attached to these mutts to the point of ignoring the dogpill and bringing one to his home to live with. thoughts?
You never went out alot as a kid

also its a way they play
stray dogs also mutilate children when they want to play

making you supreme trash and and everyting that would normally be called a crime is now a common sense move against a person like you.

special agent good boi
Reddit moment

I have never ever liked dogs for obvious reasons and neither did they like me. all my past encounters with them include them barking uncontrollably at me. but today something really weird happened.

I usually head out to work at around 6-7 am but there's few times a month I head out much earlier (3-4-5 am). when I started going out around that time I quickly learned that stray dogs are present in large quantities like mobs or gangs. which really annoyed me the first time because I hated dogs and dogs always barked at me.

However, I made a search and I learned that canids really hate eye contact and feel like only themselves are allowed to stare at you so I adopted by not looking remotely at their direction and just act like I am interested in something else while being aware of their presence and not get surprised if a dog appears out of nowhere and look away from it's direction instead, which did work to some extent. most dogs didn't bark at me and the few ones that did quickly lost interest after a bark or two.

NOW: Today I headed out at 5 am. weather was sort of misty although it's scorching hot today in this 3rd world shithole. streets were kind of empty there were two stray dogs, one of them white. never saw them before. the white one approached me from a steel trash container infront of me that he was hiding behind. so I wasn't aware until he went out. I of course carried on doing what I learned and didn't act surprised or looked at the dog.

but that motherfucker kept walking behind me. at first I thought he was trying to reach a destination infront of me so I was like "yeah, he'll stop in no time" only for me to see him close to my leg right infront me pacing. and I tell you what I fucking hate those creatures they're like the niggers of the animal kingdom. for a moment I was preparing for a fight because I know dogs, like niggers, seek violence for no reason. I thought that I needed to make that first move sooner or later. but I was too fucked up from lack of sleep and just kept walking in hopes that a fight won't happen.

as I kept walking he kept following me, pacing forward and getting closer to my feet each time. we even bumped accidentally because he was pacing right beside my legs. I tried my best looking at the road infront of me instead of looking at that dog. I have shitton of work to do today and I don't want rabies injection.

finally, I reached my destination in which I have to wait for my co-worker to come pick me up. I changed direction and walked to a pavement to take seat he kept walking forward. I sat thinking "yeah that was fucking retarded"
when out of no where he came very close and sniffed my forearm. then he walked away.

I am sure this canid wasn't friendly. you may ask how I will tell you:

1.I tried making friendly gestures when I sat down, which is already a "freindly" position for canids as far as I know. I never made suspicious or alarming moves to the canid, yet I knew he was staring all the time. all that time he didn't wag his tail or showed signs of acceptance

2-the other brown dog started followimg us when the white dog started to follow me, (at one point the white dog nearly crossed the road to see the brown dog for a brief moment, like a signal, but kept following) which indicated that both knew each other and were probably planning to something niggerish.

3- now this one is ironically the best proof why the dog wasn't friendly: the dog never saw me as a threat. canids like to provoke other animals like chimps and other nigger-like animals if they aren't scared enough.

Even if I have much insight about canids and their nigger-like behavior, I still feel like I need insight from an actual canid loving cuck who feels attached to these mutts to the point of ignoring the dogpill and bringing one to his home to live with. thoughts?
You can't compare wild/feral dogs in Africa or Asia, most of which are very aggressive, to domestic dogs in the Western world. And you also need to differentiate between different dogs. Central Europe has no wild dogs unlike shitholes such as Greece, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Bulgaria!!! – and Africa/some parts of Asia are even worse in that regard

We don't own a dog, but a cat, since 2007. The dog never did anything to the cat, bc he was well trained. My parents owned a dog from before I was born till I was 11. Never had an incident, the dog was a good breed, well trained, and kind to me. But many people my family knows own dogs, and they get enough food and attention

I'm a cat person now btw, but never had or heard of a negative incident with a dog

You can't compare wild/feral dogs in Africa or Asia, most of which are very aggressive, to domestic dogs in the Western world. And you also need to differentiate between different dogs. Central Europe has no wild dogs unlike shitholes such as Greece, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Bulgaria!!! – and Africa/some parts of Asia are even worse in that regard
I know what you're talking about. I have been barked at and nearly attacked by pet dogs and feral dogs for no reason. like many others. the problem is some behavioral instincts are engraved in an animal and should be blamed on the animal itself rather than blaming it on everyone except the human. much like how would one try to make a carnivore follow a vegan diet.

I know what you're talking about. I have been barked at and nearly attacked by pet dogs and feral dogs for no reason. like many others. the problem is some behavioral instincts are engraved in an animal and should be blamed on the animal itself rather than blaming it on everyone except the human. much like how would one try to make a carnivore follow a vegan diet.
that's all true but again... some dog breeds have a much bigger tendency to be aggressive than other breeds (also those that are not street-dogs). The training can also have a great effect. Where I live you need to take a 3 months training course, paid by yourself, with your dog if you want to keep your puppy/dog

that's all true but again... some dog breeds have a much bigger tendency to be aggressive than other breeds (also those that are not street-dogs). The training can also have a great effect. Where I live you need to take a 3 months training course, paid by yourself, with your dog if you want to keep your puppy/dog
imo there is an innate behavior in dogs that pushes them to act like total niggers, no matter how hard you train or breed them, they will try to hump everything. there will be a chance that they freak out or feel threatened for no reason and most importantly they will have a way to express aggression, whether physical like mauling or biting or behavioral acting like provoking smug pieces of shit. they will try to have as much of your time as possible.

I remember seeing clips of golden retrievers (presumably provoking other pets and breeds, humping owners leg, being very aware and aggressive with strangers sometimes and messing with shit etc) then acting innocent. as well as clips of shibas being total fucking shit, showing some repulsive behavior way worse than cats. then you have smaller breeds and how aggressive they are despite their size. it's not about the breed.

Last edited:
imo there is an innate behavior in dogs that pushes them to act like total niggers
"A Lion's roar is measured at a peak level of 114 decibels. an average sized dog which is 6-9 times smaller than a lion can bark at 120 decibels"

truly the niggers of animals

"A Lion's roar is measured at a peak level of 114 decibels. an average sized dog which is 6-9 times smaller than a lion can bark at 120 decibels"

truly the niggers of animals
kek