Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can i depend on fentanyl OD for roping?

thegrandintegrator

thegrandintegrator

all-star NEETcope
★★
Roping soon, i need a fail-proof method. can i rely on fentanyl to get the job done? Anyone else have better methods?

fentanyl is the niggers weapon. don't let them win.

There's something even more potent than fentanyl now, its gaining popularity in LA/SF and apparently is killing a lot of people. I don't remember the name though.

Yes, fentanyl will kill you if you've never done opioids. The new drug theyre talking about are nitazenes.

I'll qualify what I said with this. Just because you pay for fentanyl doesn't mean that is what you will get.

Yeah but the question is gonna be is whether whatever powdery shit you buy is actually fentanyl or something else

A statement should be made, whatevER you decide tbh.

Yeah but even if it’s ISO (the drug u linked), that’d be even better
I'll qualify what I said with this. Just because you pay for fentanyl doesn't mean that is what you will get

This, just get really drunk and hang yourself or OD on painkillers
Hey goy, calm down, and just take the fake heroin that your loving government allows to come through the open borders!

Is your main point just don’t incriminate anyone else in my own drug overdosing?
My point is that fentanyl is no joke, and yes it is a sure way to rope.

Poor Mac Miller - at least he fucked a prostitute before he overdosed. :feelsbadman:

fucking retarded pussy. no idea why people just take themselves out all alone like a little cuck. do it pussy bitch

fucking retarded pussy. no idea why people just take themselves out all alone like a little cuck. do it pussy bitch
U really want to see a serial murder rampage don’t u lol…not gonna get that from me