Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can I own a switch and Darktriadmaxx at the same time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
f41.gif

Only if you're Chad.

If you let others decide what you think you'll never be dark triad maxxed. So you tell me.

Ok.
I have never had a game console.
So idk wtf is all about.

Dark Triad personality types are a result of genetics and formative events as a child. You can't become them.

For instance, men that are Dark Triad have a very low affect when it comes to anxiety. To clarify, it's not that they manage anxiety, it's not that they are able to avoid feeling anxiety, it's that they simply don't experience it. A normal person will never achieve that.

They are other major differences too. In any case, prison is full of Dark Triad and even the ones that avoid prison end up socially isolated by middle age. Only the smartest ones are able to actually make use of their aberrant psychology.

Thanks, but why is it associated with soyboys?
Nintendo consoloes are very popular amongst soyboys. Games like Pokemon, animal crossing and smash are loved by sjws. Many of them are extremely devoted fans to the point of buying multiple consoles and useless plastic figurines

Nintendo consoloes are very popular amongst soyboys. Games like Pokemon, animal crossing and smash are loved by sjws. Many of them are extremely devoted fans to the point of buying multiple consoles and useless plastic figurines
Thanks!