Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I slay girls on Tinder?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
main-qimg-48e7398b781adb11cbe37cc2e960aefa-lq

No
Best you can hope is betqbuxx

Oh wait, you are 74 IQ. You cant even do that

Its ovER

Looks like a typical nigger

is taht actually you?

How would you rate yourslef? trying to get a referance for my own rating, im younger than you but we have the same type of wrinkle :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have wrinkles? :shock:
yeah bad case wrinkles and did you used to have acne? the skin sagging and dents made me think so, personally I have skin like yours becuase of sun exposure + steroids usage and acne

yeah bad case wrinkles and did you used to have acne? the skin sagging and dents made me think so, personally I have skin like yours becuase of sun exposure + steroids usage and acne
Brutal, my mom said I looked handsome af (Dumbasssss whore, I'm gonna strangle her in minecrydrd)

Brutal, my mom said I looked handsome af (Dumbasssss whore, I'm gonna strangle her in minecrydrd)
at least you can cope easier, my mom straight up calls me ugly incel

Face app and go slay

You can, of course, in and outside of tinder. You are a bull, you can use you obvious blackness to attract their primary desire to be blacked; a proud queen of spades would accept your cock on her, the cuckold husband lets; a prime snow bunnie would enjoy your animalistic sexual characteristics as a voracious Bull, they get a thrill just for the fact that they are worshiping sexually a Bull, even if he looks like the one in the thread, she will just want him for the mere fact that he is not a weakling, mere "white boy" that she cock-block every time they confess to her, the average snow bunnie knows the status that a Bull carries socially as a BBC, she would not only get more points socially but also satisfy her lust, must redditors would even pay to see you fucking and cumming on her mouth/pussy AKA creamping the snow bunnie, just act like a proud Bull happy for his priviledge in society, be proud of the black balls that hang from your sack of nuts filled with african seed, the world is for Bulls nowadays, growing tendency, enjoy being a Bull

He looks like the kind of nigger who slays 50 yo white roasties. Def not incel.