Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can prisoners be classified as incel?

Are prisoners incel?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Prisons are segregated by gender, so men are locked up with other men and same goes for women. Imagine getting a life-sentence knowing that for the rest of your life you will never be having sex, I don’t know how these prisoners would rather stay alive, I’d rather choose to kill myself and put an end to my suffering.

Incel means involuntarily celibate, well if we go by that definition then prisoners are incel because prisoners are forcefully deprived of their freedom and liberty which includes the ability to have sex. Therefore they want to have sex but they are unable to do so due to things out of their control. What do you guys think, should prisoners be classified as incel?

And no, being a faggot and fucking/getting fucked by other men in prison doesn’t count, anyone who chooses to do that and justifies doing so because of desperation due to their circumstances, wasn’t a straight man to begin with. someone who is truly straight would rather be sexless than to be a disgusting degenerate faggot, someone who is truly straight will be suffering a sexless existence in prison (not counting rape).

They voluntarily commit their crime which put them in a place of inceldom :feelsokman:

well if they had sex or girlfriends before prison then they aren’t lol. They can get pussy out of prison and definetly ass in prison if they wanted too (or maybe against their will lol) also so many desperate whores write to prisoner chads in prison ….drug dealer/rapist/killer chads can be in prison for 10+years and still have RANDOM stacys writing them/wanting to be with them…:blackpill::feelsrope:

Many of them have fucked foids via thug maxxing before they ended up in jail so not incels necessarily. Maybe temporary incels is the term for em.

apparently there are conjugal visits
Many of them have fucked foids via thug maxxing before they ended up in jail so not incels necessarily. Maybe temporary incels is the term for em.
unless they're locked up for life

No, they fuck each other:fuk:

No, they fuck each other:fuk:

not all of of them, many of them are heterosexual, inceldom is an issue which only affects heterosexual males so if there are heterosexual men in there who can’t fuck women and they don’t want to fuck men either, then they are incel by definition
They can fuk each others so no they are not incels

you can also fuck men, so how are you incel?

well if they had sex or girlfriends before prison then they aren’t lol. They can get pussy out of prison and definetly ass in prison if they wanted too (or maybe against their will lol) also so many desperate whores write to prisoner chads in prison ….drug dealer/rapist/killer chads can be in prison for 10+years and still have RANDOM stacys writing them/wanting to be with them…:blackpill::feelsrope:
im not talking about their past life before entering prison, I’m talking about their life from the moment they enter prison and onwards, let’s say a straight male gets sentenced to 2 years in prison, it’s safe to say that for the next 2 years he will be incel.
apparently there are conjugal visits
Not every country/state allows that, also conjugal visits are for prisoners who already have partners, if you go in there as a single male I’m pretty sure you can’t have a conjugal visit in which you can bring in a prostitute or something.

Last edited:
Theyre volcels then
This. Also

B718454C 1CFA 4928 8AA0 AE5840429017

Maybe not as there are a flurry of foods flocking to their bad boy nature

But they are in cells though