Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can sever pain be mentally traumatic?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I feel like I’m being a bit over dramatic but I was diagnosed with Idiopathic intracranial hypertension which comes with having lumbar punctures time to time to decrease pressure on the skull / brain well my first one was two years ago and was a horrible experience which led to a week of the most intense headache you can imagine with being glued to the bed unfortunately I had to have another one on Friday come to find out my opening pressure was almost ok and I probably didn’t even need this procedure again anyways I’m in extreme exhausting pain again had to go to the ER just for nothing to really help now I’m bed ridden again and in excruciating pain I feel like it’s truly traumatizing Idk what answers I’m really looking for I just kind of want to know if anyone else has been through something like this and feels the same way