Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Start working out

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
I was LDAR and still am unemployed , still trying to find a job, I’m telling you guys workouts make you feel way better, for me they release dopamine to prevent me from feeling like I’m about to sleep for 24 hours straight, plus the pumps are good, I took a large time off and I’m already making progress again

incel trait you never go to work

Yes do something anything is pretty much better than rotting

Gymcelling is gay nigga i did that for 2yrs back when i was redpilled now it doesnt mean shit + ur muscles dont mean shit cuz if u dont get into beef nobodys gonna fight u

No gymcelling for balding manlets

Gymmaxxing has done more for me mentally than any normgroid friend group ever could.
It’s cheaper therapy really.

Seems like a scam. What, work out and be sore for the next 5 days? If your genetics can't recover your muscles in 1-2 days you're never gonna make it.

Seems like a scam. What, work out and be sore for the next 5 days? If your genetics can't recover your muscles in 1-2 days you're never gonna make it.
My genetics are good for recovery I benched 300lbs at 16

You lost your job?

EDIT: I thought this was our resident crab leg enthusiast.

Last edited:
Working out makes me feel worse except for walking at night if that counts.

yeah pretty much