Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone do a comparison of how foid lives is much easier than men?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I think that they have much easier lives in academy and education than us, can someone do a comparison

there will always be some random simp that would be willing to make her life easier, therefore they get happiness and validation out of thin air
that's foid priviledge in a nutshell

Hmm let's see...

Foids are the 'oppressed' gender though they make up half the population and no law in any non-Sand nigger country can do anything to them based on being a foid. They get the right to abortion in most non-Christcucked parts of the Western world which is a good thing. In fact we should start mandating abortions for foids who have no intention of having a stable father figure around for their shitspring aka we stop Chad and Tyrone for mega-reproducing.

Education? Well just like every non-white straight male, they get their own advocacy group and support structures at colleges and universities based on having a vagina. Every field 'wants more women' so they get ahead of men even in STEM simply by having a vagina.

It's even be shown that foids are excelling school because the system and methods are naturally geared more towards femininity. Now that the feminazis are out to stamp out toxic masculinity (ie. anything masculine) boys are having it even harder since they can less and less be boys.

And just in general in life as usual, foids expect special treatment and soyciety thinks it should honour that :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Every woman gets loved and accepted and sexually wanted just for their genetics by the opposite gender.

Only a small portion of men get that. The rest have to moneymaxx or statusmaxx or jestermaxx their way into some acceptance (which is not based on what they are in their deepest essence as human beings), and a portion of men will never get anything regardless of what they do.

Basically average women have it as good as Chads and the genetic trash women still about as good as Chad-lites.

Comment 1612903002JJmpYzjTp08yCstgPrkLo2w400

I know there are stories where foids who have LARP'd as men for a period of time and realized how much easier her life was before LARPing as a man.

And there are plenty of stories of FtM trannies that reversed their transition or regretted trannymaxxing realizing how hard it is to be a tranny male, let alone a normie male.

Last edited:
I know there are stories where foids who have LARP'd as men for a period of time and realized how much easier her life was a man.

And there are plenty of stories of FtM trannies that reversed their transition or regretted trannymaxxing realizing how hard it is to be a tranny male, let alone a normie male.
Funny that you mention that, a few years ago, I used to LARP as a female all the time and the difference in treatment I got back then vs now being myself is shocking. That was the start of the blackpill for me

Another day at cuckcels.is with muh men threads

The fight is not women vs men, it's incels vs everyone else

Last edited:
Avg Foid lyf - Tee hee, creampie solved by depression
Incel lyf - :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: