Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can someone explain to me the Hunter Biden laptop conspiracy.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I'm trying to stay up to date with modern pop culture

Brutal no reply pill. Let me explain it real quick

He had a lot of hentai downloaded on his laptop. Some people claim it was gay anal hentai but Hunter insists it was 100% straight vanilla hentai. The FBI did forensic analysis on it and found gay hentai as well as illegal loli hentai and now Hunter is in trouble going to jail dropping the soap and getting BLACKED by a gang of Tyrones with huge cocks.

Brutal no reply pill. Let me explain it real quick

He had a lot of hentai downloaded on his laptop. Some people claim it was gay anal hentai but Hunter insists it was 100% straight vanilla hentai. The FBI did forensic analysis on it and found gay hentai as well as illegal loli hentai and now Hunter is in trouble going to jail dropping the soap and getting BLACKED by a gang of Tyrones with huge cocks.
Cope it was scat hentai

They don't want you to know.

it's over

he had a lot of evidence for various crimes on his hacked lt and he got no charges because daddy's keeping him safe

> first world countries problems.