Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone help me stalk my oneitis

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
If anyone is willing to go stalk my oneitis on Instagram please let me know. She must’ve chosen to block me on all new accounts I make (there’s an option to do that) and I literally can’t cope not knowing what’s going on. I won’t give her info on here but if you’re willing to help please send me a message. I would just need some screenshots of what she’s been up to and I don’t know what to do about this - major cope for me is gone.

Create a new account

I'll publish a manual for you.

majorloss

you have to use a different email. for example, if you made an account using gmail, make one using yahoo or something.

also try with a vpn

If anyone is willing to go stalk my oneitis on Instagram please let me know. She must’ve chosen to block me on all new accounts I make (there’s an option to do that) and I literally can’t cope not knowing what’s going on. I won’t give her info on here but if you’re willing to help please send me a message. I would just need some screenshots of what she’s been up to and I don’t know what to do about this - major cope for me is gone.
Pm me her instagram I have a instagram account with 180 followers so she prob will accept me.

Nigga you must be a rookie at this shit lmao:feelsUgh: clear all cookies browsing data etc if on a pc, use vpn or change ur IP, and make new acc easy

1) Why would you stalk your oneitis? To see all the photos where she's having a good time with Chad? :feelskek:
2) You glow.

Kys. Stop caring about that worthless whore.

I found my oneitis once on Instagram I tried a few times to find her account after that but I can't find it anymore.