Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone post me pictures of Ethnic Dudes with good faces that are incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Just sign up for BLACKED.COM man, it's easy :feelskek:
Cope. If it was easy, then every blackcel would do it and then it would become pointless.

Also 99.99% of Blacked.com is larping males anyway. The few females that are on there only want 186cm+ 18cm+ Tyrones

Cope. Explain to me why I'm Black, live in the USA, and am still KHHV?
Do you shower ?
Do you live in a ghetto where you can't use JBE or do you live in a posh White neighborhood where you're one in a million ?

o I don't live in a ghetto. I live in an upper-middle class area.
I went to HS in a small 8000 inhabitants town. There were about 200 ethnics living there. The ethnic guys in HS got laid like tile.

I went to HS in a small 8000 inhabitants town. There were about 200 ethnics living there. The ethnic guys in HS got laid like tile.
Well I'm obviously not like those ethnic guys.

you're ugly and short, that's why, stop coping with your race.
Well yeah because only Tyrone slays. JBE/JBB does not work for ugly or average blacks

You can't be incel purely on race. However if you are ugly, being ethnic is pouring salt on the wound. If you are normal face, you would be incel because your race pushed you over the edge or accentuated the flaws that you do have. If you are attractive, white chad still fucks more, hotter women than you.

Why does every discussion on this forum boil down to black and white? If you see someone being hyperbolic then disregard them as it's probably a joke or they are blowing off steam.
SHAHAN!!!!!!! I love your avi!!

ALso,

2020 02 17 11 51 42 elliot rodger   Google Search

Best example of nice faced ethnic incel

ALso,

View attachment 203205

Best example of nice faced ethnic incel

you have got to be kidding me. That dude has shitty fish lips and a bad jaw that can only look good with angle frauding.

that is what he looked like in real life when he wasn't taking the pictures himself

Stop with the JBW coping, people. It's low IQ.

It will be hard to search it

Surprised no one posted him ^ yet

He destroys op ngl

8/10 asian gets rejected on a sole basis of being asian, imagine being a 6 foot chang and approaching your 5/10 becky classmate and then get told "I don't date ching chongs lollll" and 0 matches on tinder jfl its over for sub 9 asian males in the west.

Oh boy

Are we gonna have to get out the stats (again)

racial advantages=/=all ethincs are incel

8/10 asian gets rejected on a sole basis of being asian, imagine being a 6 foot chang and approaching your 5/10 becky classmate and then get told "I don't date ching chongs lollll" and 0 matches on tinder jfl its over for sub 9 asian males in the west.

He said he's dating in real life.

You're coping if you think foids reject men on race alone

They do. But not at the intensity that JBW copers here wish they did.

Imagine being a white ugly incel and giving a shit about JBW when it clearly doesnt apply to you

They do. But not at the intensity that JBW copers here wish they did.

Imagine being a white ugly incel and giving a shit about JBW when it clearly doesnt apply to you

I don't like the gatekeeping here

I don't like the gatekeeping here

It used to bother me as well. It's a way for whitey to cope. Saying that all ethnics are ugly and whites are gods isnt going to magically change anything for whitey, but it makes him feel superior even though hes ugly.

People can post all the stats, youtube videos, and websites they want. It wont change the reality that being attractive in general is the first thing a foid will realize period despite race.

Oh man, the retardation. My head. Look being white is an advantage, ADVANTAGE! NOT the end all be all. Let's use the lottery for instance, someone with more lottery tickets is more likely to win the lottery than someone with less, does that mean the person with more lottery tickets is guaranteed to win the lottery? No it just means the person with more tickets have a higher chance, but it's not 100%. Same with being white also being tall to boot. Being Tall or White or both is advantageous, but it's not guaranteed. How hard is it for people to fucking understand this?

wtf? This is bullshit. Explain why I am an insane volcel?

You're probably just some Nazi / white nationalist / alt-right coping faggot.

I know right? Ridiculous. He is just a coping Nazi white nationalist alt-righter who thinks all blacks are volcel or fakecel

You're just insane and volatile.

I saw your picture, you don't have any craniofacial abnormalities, you're just a normie black dude and you cope with "muh sub-8 law"

I saw your picture, you don't have any craniofacial abnormalities, you're just a normie black dude and you cope with "muh sub-8 law"
Thats Not an argument/explanation. You did not explain why I'm "insane" or "volatile".

Keep crying for me mr. White nationalist nazi alt-right faggot.

Manlet autistic men are incels. White, black, doesn't matter.
MANLET + AUTISTIC = DEATH.

Also don't try to pull the "but youre not autistic card" because thats bullshit. I have multiple legit diagnoses from professionals since an early age.

Yeah, because some normie black kid is going to slay in high school when the senior girls can effectively use tinder and the younger foids have access to tiktok, boosting their ego.

Yeah, because some normie black kid is going to slay in high school when the senior girls can effectively use tinder and the younger foids have access to tiktok, boosting their ego.
Exactly. Only alt-right white nationalist nazi faggots try to deny this.

@Fearofeight is low IQ and thinks all blacks are volcels or fakecels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Like every other "CHANG" could have got a 3/10 black girls at best.

I have multiple legit diagnoses from professionals since an early age.

Exactly, you're fucking insane, everyone of your posts is like you're about to have a breakdown.

The only one who might be incel is the one on the far right but I would guess he's not.
Why do you even have to qualify attractive ethnic guy? Why can’t you accept that romantic options for an average white guy are going to be much better than an average ethnic guy?

this doesn’t even refute JBW if an attractive ethnic is able to date within his own race.

Exactly, you're fucking insane, everyone of your posts is like you're about to have a breakdown.
Ah yes because venting about being angry and frustrated about being a KHHV is totally not allowed on an incel forum :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: . You sound like an offended triggered snowflake :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. I don't have "breakdowns" you exaggerating faggot.

Also you didn't explain why you think I'm volcel/fakecel. Guess you didn't bother cause you know you're fucking wrong.

Many people don't realise it but once you're gook=its over
But he's not a subhuman gook. He's actually Korean. Gooks are SEA whereas Korean are NE Asian.

big cope. deathnic cant be good looking, you are right that face defines chad or incel however being a deathnic automatically gives you a bad face and genetically weak.
But he's not a subhuman gook. He's actually Korean. Gooks are SEA whereas Korean are NE Asian.
bigger cope. they look the same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back