Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone post me pictures of Ethnic Dudes with good faces that are incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I see a lot of retarded JBW gatekeeping copers here who claim being white is an exception to hypergamy. Can someone show me ethnic guys with attractive faces that are incel PURELY ON RACE?

1C81F1F5 053F 4EB5 B19D 59290CECB638
71563878 B87F 4448 AB56 5723D8C31A55
2D8B357E 8553 487A B48A CEB86B8493AF
ED69490D 5051 4BF9 91CA 2DF765F619B8

Face and race are almost the same thing

The ugliest non deformed white guy and best looking white guy you could find. White people are better looking on average, stop coping

You said face and race are the same thing, they're not you moron. There are TONS of variations in face.

This dude is so masculine he looks like an over the top anime character

You said face and race are the same thing, they're not you moron. There are TONS of variations in face.
Do you know what genotypes are? A white man will look more like another white man than he will an asian man. Therefore race has a big impact on your face. Look up genotypes if you struggle to understand

Can we see a picture of him without those retarded/deformed teeth showing and his shitty glasses. He's ugly as fuck, but I think he try better for a picture.

slayers

Do you know what genotypes are? A white man will look more like another white man than he will an asian man. Therefore race has a big impact on your face. Look up genotypes if you struggle to understand
which means that whites have lesser chance to be born incel,but a lot of jbwcopers say that whitecels don't exist

Why do you even have to qualify attractive ethnic guy? Why can’t you accept that romantic options for an average white guy are going to be much better than an average ethnic guy?

this doesn’t even refute JBW if an attractive ethnic is able to date within his own race.

Bro even if race has an impact on face it ULTIMATELY COMES BACK TO FACE.

I stated the topic, "Post an ethnic with a good face who is incel"

That was the point, and no one has done it.
Why do you even have to qualify attractive ethnic guy? Why can’t you accept that romantic options for an average white guy are going to be much better than an average ethnic guy?

this doesn’t even refute JBW if an attractive ethnic is able to date within his own race.

JBW = Just be white theory, which states "just be white to escape inceldom", it's retarded. Even if you're saying whites simply have an advantage, the point of this topic is to say that face>race.

You can't be incel purely on race. However if you are ugly, being ethnic is pouring salt on the wound. If you are normal face, you would be incel because your race pushed you over the edge or accentuated the flaws that you do have. If you are attractive, white chad still fucks more, hotter women than you.

Why does every discussion on this forum boil down to black and white? If you see someone being hyperbolic then disregard them as it's probably a joke or they are blowing off steam.

You can't be incel purely on race.

So therefore face>race correct?
Obviously I will concede race matters but it is not as important as face, which you can be incel based off of alone.

JBW is just a specific case of JBE = just be exotic

JBE Whites might have an advantage in SEA over locals
JBE Blacks and Arabs slay anywhere in the West and EE

Obviously I will concede race matters but it is not as important as face, which you can be incel based off of alone.
No one is saying otherwise. Especially not most "JBW copers". Everyone knows chadpreet and chang still fuck their fair share of foids.

No one is saying otherwise. Especially not most "JBW copers". Everyone knows chadpreet and chang still fuck their fair share of foids.

@Uglychincel has argued that race is more important than face.

Just let them cope. They can scream to the high heavens, and cope all they want. But reality is reality. It's all they have.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

all curry men even with good bone structure are trash below roaches. literally only those with Mediterranean skin tone and good bones look decent

>Spanish

Show me an attractive riceman, sandnigger or curry.

yeah yeah I know white chads mog them. But those dudes are good looking and are definitely not incel.