Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone send me a whole box full of steroids (3 year supply) so i dont have to waste my hard earned money?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Richcels are greedy cunts on this site.
testosterone is very cheap, 65$ a vial. 1 vial last you for 10 weeks if your using 250mg. I suggest using 125 for your case. So even chaeper

testosterone is very cheap, 65$ a vial. 1 vial last you for 10 weeks if your using 250mg. I suggest using 125 for your case. So even chaeper
How many vials for 2 years?

Go to your local gym and ask the guy with the biggest traps and deltoids to hook you up

How many vials for 2 years?
Lets say you'll be using 125mg/week (you should be if you just wanna fix hormone) you only need 8 vials. if you buy from the right source 8 vials will only cost 512$

they suually sell you bad stuff dont do that
or use grindrr, lots of fags use steroids and sell them to

Rich Piana got his sauce that way

Lets say you'll be using 125mg/week (you should be if you just wanna fix hormone) you only need 8 vials. if you buy from the right source 8 vials will only cost 512$
I need to blast and get my testosterone to 1,500

I want my skin bursting and bleeding constantly.

message me if your seruously interested
I wont take advice from you. You even said you give your friends stupid advice to turn them into ogres.

I wont take advice from you. You even said you give your friends stupid advice to turn them into ogres.
wont do that to you. And you can always verify my information via research. Message me i'll show you where us bodybuilders get our stuff

I know better places
Mexico or thailand maby, zyzz went to thailand and got roids

or maybe go to a rave or sum shit, lots of drug dealers there

or go to your local freemason lodge

wont do that to you. And you can always verify my information via research. Message me i'll show you where us bodybuilders get our stuff
I’ll do it once i get my own place and a gym membership.

I need to blast and get my testosterone to 1,500

I want my skin bursting and bleeding constantly.
My levels are 1,500 on only 200mg per week.

I have tons but not sharing. :feelstrash:

But test is cheap and rarely faked. Lots of places online to buy.