Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can tall guys be incels?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
idk, if you have a 4/10 face and a 6 feet height you can get some average pussy, short girls are obssesed with tall guys, if you are not a 1/10 subhuman you are alright

4/10 face will struggle to get anything above a 4, but I am sure they can land a 4 who likes tall guys. 6" isn't really all that tall though, try 6'1" and up at least, unless you go for Asian women exclusively.

30 year old 6'1 KHV truecel checking in.

I'm 6ft. I'm a 4/10. I'm 30. 6ft is not enough these days.

I'm the tallest guy in my family, still a KHV though.

I was literally one of the tallest guys back in middle school and it still didn't stop girls from bullying me.

6'3" is the minimum to be considered tall.

I've known plenty of tall but ugly guys who failed with women and/or dated hambeasts. I keep saying it: face is the most important thing. Most Chad's I've known weren't that tall or buff really (although they were usually in shape)

im 6,2 and still incel as fuck so no. Face/social standing matters more in my opinion.

So I'm a 1/10?
I hoped for something in the 2-3 range, but oh well...
And yes, I'm above 6' tall.
Didn't help at all.

Minjaze said:
I was literally one of the tallest guys back in middle school and it still didn't stop girls from bullying me.

I think being THE talles in HS isn't the best thing since you're open to mockery because of your height.
In every class that I went to the talles dude was mocked for his height at some point.

If you get facebmooged all the time yes you can

OP is right if you are not deformed but just bellow average and 6´2+ you are VOLCEL

maxresdefault.jpg

tfw 6'1 fat blind mentalcel

CopingGymcel said:
4/10 face will struggle to get anything above a 4, but I am sure they can land a 4 who likes tall guys. 6" isn't really all that tall though, try 6'1" and up at least, unless you go for Asian women exclusively.
is starving mode a thing?

nazimods deleted my thread

skinnyfat said:
is starving mode a thing?

nazimods deleted my thread

Sort of. I once did a 600 kcal diet and ended up losing weight much slower after a while, my body was basically adjusting to starving, so it used less calories. When you eat too little your body will also end up burning more muscle than fat in order to hold on to fat, it's basically trying to survive. But the whole "you stop losing weight if you starve yourself" is bullshit, you will lose more weight eating 600 calories as oppose to 1200 calories. 

Conclusion: Eat plenty of protein and don't eat too little or you'll end up burning muscle rather than fat and your metabolism will slow down. If you want to lose fat, it's also smart to hit the gym to preserve muscle. If you need 2000 calories to stay the same weight, a diet could looking something like: 1700-800 calories and an extra 200-300 calories burned through daily exercise, or more calories eaten if you exercise more.

yes, face is all that matters.

Tall men cannot be incel.

If your tall and incel, you probably have some sort of mental condition.

Minjaze said:
I'm the tallest guy in my family, still a KHV though.

How tall?

6'4 4/10 ethnic incel cheking in. Short people should stop looking for excuses for their incelness. Tall guys are only looking good from long distance until he gets closer to femails where they can see his face clearly and then they realize that he is a defomed subhuman