Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can tallfags be incels?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★★
I've always wondered this about tallfags, if they can be incels?
When I see couples out in town, often, the guy is a normiefag of average height, and the food wirh him is pretty and cute.

I'm not a tallfag, im average height, but I've seen tall guys a lot in my town, I've known some, and all of them are single.
One I know is 6'1, he's facially average, wears large pedoglassses, has terrible fashion and is a schizo.
He doesn't have a girlfriend and you can guess that foids won't give him the time of day.

I swear, face seriously beats out height in my town.

enough autism can turn anyone incel

In extreme cases like Marfan Syndrome or something clearly dysgenic going on

They can if enough poor, autistic, ugly. Still height is a massive advantage in life.

Your height is irrelevant if you have a suboptimal face and you're a sperg

They've got more chances to get foids than common averagecels, but yeah they technically do exist.

I've always wondered this about tallfags, if they can be incels?
When I see couples out in town, often, the guy is a normiefag of average height, and the food wirh him is pretty and cute.

I'm not a tallfag, im average height, but I've seen tall guys a lot in my town, I've known some, and all of them are single.
One I know is 6'1, he's facially average, wears large pedoglassses, has terrible fashion and is a schizo.
He doesn't have a girlfriend and you can guess that foids won't give him the time of day.

I swear, face seriously beats out height in my town.
No. If you are 6'0 + incel you are not just trying.

If they are super ugly or have a small dick then yes.

Is the face is really subhuman yes

Yep, you can be:

He's called Przemcel, he's over 2m high, but he is an incel

If you're tall, just put a paperbag over your head and gymmaxx
Tallfag = fakecel

Reminds me of Justus.

Culture does matter. I've noticed several cultural trends:

1. USA is the most height obsessed country in the world. The blacks are even more height obsessed than the whites, with latinos being the least height obsessed major ethnic group.
2. In LATAM height is less of an issue but still matters obviously.
3. Ditto for France and parts of Europe. Basically countries who had many short leaders like France and Russia seem to have cultures that are less height obsessed.
4. Chinese millenials and Zoomers seem to care a LOT about height. Which is really surprising as they are not as tall as westerners (but taller than people think).
5. East Asian guys care about height but tend to self-report it accurately. A 1.74m Chinaman will report his height at 5'9 (maybe giving a generous half inch in rounding) whereas a 1.74m African-American will self-report as 6ft1 or similar.

No i cant imagine an incel over 6' thats just ridiculous to me

I have a tall coworker, who is bald, has an ogre face, and goes on autistic rants about technology. He obviously has no bitches.
Just be tall is a cope by us manletcels, because it is easier to hyperfocus on one flaw instead of having to reflect on the reality that even if you were tall, it might not be enough

Lol foids would literally marry an Cyclops looking man than marry a manlet

No. If you are 6'0 + incel you are not just trying.
How can I put this way... When you think of someone who's 6 feet instead think of them being 5'9. This is how foids see 6 feet nowadays, not even close to what they find attractive.

How can I put this way... When you think of someone who's 6 feet instead think of them being 5'9. This is how foids see 6 feet nowadays, not even close to what they find attractive.
Copium Maximum

For you? Yes. I'm 6 foot myself so I would know.
Bro just post your height on tinder. Watch the matches flow in. If you wanna be miserable in an incel forum instead be my guest I guess.

Im above average height and i can confirm i have bigger advantage and hence not truecel
but i never had a compliment, always repulsed others and im sub3 facially