Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee CAN U EVEN BLAME FOIDS?

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
Take a GOOD LOOK AT UR SUBHUMAN SELF IN THE MIRROR, WOULD U FUCK URSELF IF U WERE A FOID?

I would fuck anything

Take a GOOD LOOK AT UR SUBHUMAN SELF IN THE MIRROR, WOULD U FUCK URSELF IF U WERE A FOID?
this sounds kind of blue pilled. most if not all of our looks match would not fuck us. so they are deliberately ruining genes.

it would sound less hypocritical on their part if ugly and short goblinas was deprived of sex as well

this sounds kind of blue pilled. most if not all of our looks match would not fuck us. so they are deliberately ruining genes.
this is exactly my point, if u were also foids u would look for chad its in their biology u cant blame them, there are other reasons to hate foids not this

this is exactly my point, if u were also foids u would look for chad its in their biology u cant blame them, there are other reasons to hate foids not this
no i find beauty in people beyond their physical appearance. unlike foids. men basically invented the concept of romance.

they look like shit too

I would absolutely fuck that shit out of my looksmatch GrAY

Sounds GAY you trannies

@balkanceI what are you thought on this?

some foids got pancake tits :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: or flat tits

Fair point, No i would not fuck myself.

Only way would be jacking off to foids thats the way i fuck myself.

I could settle for looks match.

Yeah I'd fuck me in a wig. I can stand any amount of uglyness, I would see it as cute. It's fatness I can't stand. Yoou're a 10/10 face but morbidly obese? A bit thick I can manage but fat? just as disgusting as a dude

If I was a foid I would tell my subhuman gigamanlet self to shoot himself in the face with a shotgun so he won't spread his manlet genes to the rest of mankind :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: I hate myself more than anyone else

Thats why looksmatch is a thing you are not entitled to anything greater than you but since hoeflation we cant even get that

Being a foid = being shallow. Redundant question.

What a faggot. My looksmatch is probably in Dubai with a millionaire faggot right now

I wouldn't need to fuck myself, I'd already be inside me.

As the famous Greek story says:

"Now, since their natural form had been cut in two, each one longed for its own other half, and so they would throw their arms about each other, weaving themselves together, wanting to grow together....

"No one would think it is the intimacy of sex—that mere sex is the reason each lover takes so great and deep a joy in being with the other. It’s obvious that the soul of every lover longs for something else; his soul cannot say what it is, but like an oracle it has a sense of what it wants, and like an oracle it hides behind a riddle. Suppose two lovers are lying together and Hephaestus stands over them with his mending tools, asking, ‘What is it you human beings really want from each other?’ And suppose they’re perplexed, and he asks them again, ‘Is this your heart’s desire, then—for the two of you to become parts of the same whole, as near as can be, and never to separate, day or night? Because if that’s your desire, I’d like to weld you together and join you into something that is naturally whole, so that the two of you are made into one. Then the two of you would share one life, as long as you lived, because you would be one being, and by the same token, when you died, you would be one and not two in Hades, having died a single death. Look at your love, and see if this is what you desire: Wouldn’t this be all the good fortune you could want?’

“Surely you can see that no one who received such an offer would turn it down; no one would find anything else that he wanted. Instead, everyone would think he’d found out at last what he had always wanted: to come together and melt together with the one he loves, so that one person emerged from two. Why should this be so? It’s because, as I said, we used to be complete wholes in our original nature, and now ‘love’ is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."

Yes i can blame foids

Bro no foid would fuck their male version, you should say this to them to explain why chads don't want to settle

Trick question there's no correct answer.

Retarted take

They only want above their looksmatch
is this u

No, but
it would sound less hypocritical on their part if ugly and short goblinas was deprived of sex as well
Also, I hate sexhavers of both sexes, how dare they have what I can only DREAM about.

If I were a foid I would fuck me because I have a good personality and I am a genuine guy. Furthermore, I take showers daily and even wash my clothes.