Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can we incels get past this shit

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Can we get past that I have done wrong things on this forum. I have better posts I can make about inceldom how I am alone because there’s no tooth for face or no face for your height. They mean your height plays a big role in things

Do not ban me this post is incel

Can we get past that I have done wrong things on this forum. I have better posts I can make about inceldom how I am alone because there’s no tooth for face or no face for your height. They mean your height plays a big role in things

Do not ban me this post is incel
No crabs for your height?

This Nigger be like:
Banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned

This Nigger be like:
Banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned > banned > unbanned
Damn if help me why do they want to ban me again

Damn if help me why do they want to ban me again
I don´t know why the mods banned you lol.
I think you´re a chill member, mostly talking about CrabLegs

Yep I love crabs legs and it’s a cope of incels makes us all happier

This discussion seems rather low effort and more fit for the likes of the lounge or the sewers, but for the moment I will allow it good Saar.

It's an accumulation of warnings. Any 10% warning will result in him receiving a month long temp ban, but I modified the previous one to 24 hours.

is english your first language?

@Saysitsover
You need to be careful bro. One of the mods is accusing you of gay posting which could lead to a permanent ban. I highly suggest you avoid talking about teethrot and crab legs in Inceldom discussion for a while.

@Saysitsover
You need to be careful bro. One of the mods is accusing you of gay posting which could lead to a permanent ban. I highly suggest you avoid talking about teethrot and crab legs in Inceldom discussion for a while.
Eat crab is gayer than teeth brush