Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you do this autism-related short survey and tell your score in the comments?

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
Assburgers is a meme.

12/54

Tests like these are not accurate.

For anyone curious about being on the spectrum, Go get diagnosed by an actual doctor or professional in person instead

Because so many here claim having autism.
You checked 38 items out of 54.

This score is far above the average range of intelligent adults. In this range there is an increased likelihood of psychosocial or psychiatric problems, as well as reduced resistance to stress and reduced empathy. There may be deep introversion and/or an unusual imagination, while associative horizon may be wider than usual.

For anyone curious about being on the spectrum, Go get diagnosed by an actual doctor or professional in person instead
Obviously, but it's not like we got anything to do otherwise plus it's a short test.

You checked 30 items out of 54.
This score is above the average range of intelligent adults. In this range there is a somewhat increased likelihood of psychosocial or psychiatric problems.

For reference; I could have 54/54, but I am not currently homeless, because I have disability pension because of autism. If I lived in a country where I would not get "free money", I would be homeless certainly. Also I am not at the moment "On tranquillizers" because I don't have a prescription and I don't want to take them long-term, because they impair memory. I have taken them (I was forced) while in mental hospitals. I would take benzodiazepines from time to time if I had access to them. I am addicted to some meds, but I don't have the skills to buy illegal drugs. So one could soundly say that I am 54/54.

(it was a shock to do this first time years ago; it had even "Bitten by dogs"!!!)

For reference; I could have 54/54, but I am not currently homeless, because I have disability pension because of autism. If I lived in a country where I would not get "free money", I would be homeless certainly. Also I am not at the moment "On tranquillizers" because I don't have a prescription and I don't want to take them long-term, because they impair memory. I have taken them (I was forced) while in mental hospitals. I would take benzodiazepines from time to time if I had access to them. I am addicted to some meds, but I don't have the skills to buy illegal drugs. So one could soundly say that I am 54/54.

(it was a shock to do this first time years ago; it had even "Bitten by dogs"!!!)

Do dogs tend to bite people with autism more often?

You checked 13 items out of 54.

This score is in the average range of intelligent adults.

So what is the "score" for? Im assuming the more questions you can relate to the more it is assumed you have even more mental problems?

Do dogs tend to bite people with autism more often?

I don't know and I have not seen any research about it.

But I know that I've always been targeted by dogs. I got bitten by dogs multiple times while child while the other children in the same neighbourhood were not bitten a single time. And I avoided (and still avoid) dogs like plague.

I got 14.
You checked 13 items out of 54.

You checked 14 items out of 54.

I got almost the exact same thing

ou checked 31 items out of 54.

This score is above the average range of intelligent adults. In this range there is a somewhat increased likelihood of psychosocial or psychiatric problems.

it's over

You checked 22 items out of 54.

I'm clearly the autist king here.

You checked 22 items out of 54.

Yeah this. Only a proper professional can diagnose you as they know what quirks to look for. They will also give you tests to complete and assess you and your actions during the test.

Autism is not that difficult to notice. Expert can hear and see it in seconds. Actually, normal people realise quickly that something is wrong.

Face-to-face job interviews exist just to filter out people like myself. Even with all things perfect, the hirer wants to see the applicant in person to ascertain that the applicant is not like me.
Yeah this. Only a proper professional can diagnose you as they know what quirks to look for. They will also give you tests to complete and assess you and your actions during the test.

What's your GAIA score?

Last edited:
Autism is not that difficult to notice. Expert can hear and see it in seconds. Actually, normal people realise quickly that something is wrong.

Face-to-face job interviews exist just to filter out people like myself. Even with all things perfect, the hirer wants to see the applicant in person to ascertain that the applicant is not like me.

What's your GAIA score?
32/54. Its over.

And I always thought I had some amazing autism superpowers.

This is the worst one which applies to me:
Teased by children in adulthood
Just imagine getting bullied by elementary school kids as an adult.

I always knew that I was pretty autistic and mental, so the results didn't surprise me that much, tbh:
You checked 34 items out of 54.

I'm on Neetbux, but they have to be renewed every year again.

You checked 26 items out of 54.

Imagine taking pride in this

I got "you didn't take the test but you'll still post here to one up your post count" out of 54
Go figure my autism

BlindKindlyInexpectatumpleco size restricted

27/54 and I'm diagnosed

No!
27/54 and I'm diagnosed

Interesting that so many things did not apply to you.
And btw, I actually have it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm even more in trouble than I thought.
I got "you didn't take the test but you'll still post here to one up your post count" out of 54
Go figure my autism

You are like the school bully that is very good socially, liked by the girls and being squarely at the far end of the opposite position than someone with autism.

Last edited:
No!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm even more in trouble than I thought.

You are like the school bully that is very good socially, liked by the girls and being squarely at the far end of the opposite position than someone with autism.
You are gatekeeping your autism too hard, man. It's just a stupid test. Being on .co is a far more reliable indicator of being a neurodivergent / autist.

I am not autistic

Dogs are social animals, no wonder they hate autists.
48/54, fuck me. 100% autistic.

Truth. There is lookism even here, and not just the movements/awkwardness. Some resources on this site show that autistic faces are a thing.
I feel lucky in that I've more or less learned to fake interviews, but I go in and come out feeling like a train hit me.
You are gatekeeping your autism too hard, man. It's just a stupid test. Being on .co is a far more reliable indicator of being a neurodivergent / autist.
Definitely, but there are still tons of people here who are NT, including people who have normal social lives and jobs and have not become autistic through LDAR.
You can tell by the short sentences/reading attention span and slang.

Last edited:

Massive cope

You checked 10 items out of 54.

Diagnosed sperg here:

You checked 32 items out of 54.

35 fuck my life

….

Ay
Ay
Ay
Ay
Ay
Ay
Ay
Class in session when I talk, now listen
But you know how it goes, real niggas have autism
Ain't talkin' money, we speakin' a different language
The hating niggas gon' need a translator
Lets go!

They move too slow, when I gotta go fast
That's why I flash like Chris-chans ass
I'm light years ahead of you NT-fags

That's why I forgot more than you've ever learned
It's my spot now yugi, you better wait your turn
And that yaoi shit, that's irrelevant
You can't hide the fact that I'm intelligent

Street smart, with a little book sense
A young faggot with a lot of common sense

They say I'm a sperg but I think so deep (how deep?, how deep?)
Deep as the abiss
So when you get a minute, take a look at my pokemon collection
Whats up!?

I reign supreme with a wide margin.