Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you guess (((their))) problem with the taliban? Do (((they))) care about women that much?

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
No. Their problem is that the Taliban having their own country in peace, and white people having their country in peace, just shows that multiculturalism is retarded.

White people will not rest until they cuck every single country and make it as degenerate and disgusting as theirs

Western countries want to control every state, cold war is far from over. Us created talibans to fight the soviet influence there.

White people will not rest until they cuck every single country and make it as degenerate and disgusting as theirs
don't you live in a white culture because your shithole country is so bad

the whole point of invading afghanistan is to surround iran with US military presence which is israel's enemy.

every other "reason" is an excuse
Yep, the U.S is the greatest threat because of that.
>U.S.
>white
kek

Western countries want to control every state, cold war is far from over. Us created talibans to fight the soviet influence there.
US didn't create the Taliban.

US didn't create the Taliban.
I might be wrong but didnt the first talibans started in the 70s and were trained by US to keep the soviets out of Afghanistan?

I might be wrong but didnt the first talibans started in the 70s and were trained by US to keep the soviets out of Afghanistan?
You are talking about the Mujahideen that defeated the Soviets. Taliban didn't exist until the Afghan civil war that started in 1992. They emerged in 1994 after they were sick that the Mujahideen warlords were exploiting the people, raping the women, et cetera. They stunned everyone because no one knew about them at the time. Their first military success was capturing Kandahar, one of Afghanistan's major city. Then two years later, in 1996, they successfully conquered Kabul and thus won and ended the Afghan civil war. The Taliban was created by Mullah Omar who had studied in Pakistan before and the group-turned-government started with only 50 people. Their goal was to eradicate the corruption by the Mujahideen and implement sharia. Which they did, until 2001 when the US and their NATO slaves invaded Afghanistan. And 20 years later, they finally got what was theirs from the start anyway. Fuck the west for the damage they've done.

You are talking about the Mujahideen that defeated the Soviets. Taliban didn't exist until the Afghan civil war that started in 1992. They emerged in 1994 after they were sick that the Mujahideen warlords were exploiting the people, raping the women, et cetera. They stunned everyone because no one knew about them at the time. Their first military success was capturing Kandahar, one of Afghanistan's major city. Then two years later, in 1996, they successfully conquered Kabul and thus won and ended the Afghan civil war. The Taliban was created by Mullah Omar who had studied in Pakistan before and the group-turned-government started with only 50 people. Their goal was to eradicate the corruption by the Mujahideen and implement sharia. Which they did, until 2001 when the US and their NATO slaves invaded Afghanistan. And 20 years later, they finally got what was theirs from the start anyway. Fuck the west for the damage they've done.
Thanks for your answer, i mixed things up. Fuck US and NATO meddling everywhere trying to destroy countries from the inside.

Stormcels are sad creatures.
They blame jews instead of women. Women make up like 80% of consumer spending.
Jews have literally zero power if you don't give them your time, attention, and money.
Do white men have a fatal genetically inclination to simp for white women at all costs?

Yep, the U.S is the greatest threat because of that.
All white countries tbh. Natural cucks that want to eliminate all good cultures
don't you live in a white culture because your shithole country is so bad
What? I'd rather kill myself than live with white people in a white country. I live in an arab country. Far superior to your white shithole. Don't make that mistake again faggot, genuinely offended by even the idea that I'd enter your shitty land. You people have to bomb other countries so people would enter your shitholes

But enjoy your trannies, your fag parades and your disgusting whores of women.

It's an unstoppable force in these days, it can't be stopped and it's only a matter of time until the Afghan becomes a shithole.

It's an unstoppable force in these days, it can't be stopped and it's only a matter of time until the Afghan becomes a shithole.
It became a shithole the moment cums invaded to give women rights. They won't stop till every culture is as cucked as theirs

What? I'd rather kill myself than live with white people in a white country. I live in an arab country. Far superior to your white shithole.
based. my apologies i confused you with the guy who lives in the netherlands and votes leftist parties
living the libertarian dream:feelsjuice:

Thanks for your answer, i mixed things up. Fuck US and NATO meddling everywhere trying to destroy countries from the inside.
You are welcome and you're not the only one lol, other people somehow think the same. And based.
based. my apologies i confused you with the guy who lives in the netherlands and votes leftist parties
Who does that?

Snow Niggers deserve their extinction. Remember, it's white suicide, not white genocide :foidSoy:

Would you vote for Hitler as a Jew? Hypothetically, of course.
no but anything to the immediate left tbh

Among its policies, DENK seeks to: establish a "racism register" to track and condemn the use of hate speech against religion;
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

build a Dutch slavery museum; abolish the black character Zwarte Piet ("Black Pete"); and ban the use of the Dutch word "Allochtoon" which it considers as derogatory towards ethnic minorities in the Netherlands.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why shouldn't I be in favour of that? People are racist to me. Companies are racist. I can't find an internship because of my race. Would be nice if I could report that. You're not making an argument, you're just getting my point across.
ok let's make a little bit of POV switching here. imagine, foids complain, that people are sexist. companies are sexist. women get paid less just because they are female. would be nice if they could report that. :soy:

and how can you be on .is, and still think people should report anything that hurts their feelings, like those words which literally mean "from another soil". rethink what kinda degeneracy you are supporting, or just go back to reddit at this point, please

White people this white people that. Have you niggers forgotten that western countries are run by Jews larping as whites?

seriously fuck whites tho for letting things get to this point without violent revolution in Minecraft. Imagine fighting a war for feminism and gay gaping anal cum glazed poop

Learn how to write, won't tell you again.

It isn't about "hate speech". It's about the fact that I have to do an extra year of school because of racism. It's about the fact that discrimination based on ethnicity or religion is forbidden by the Dutch constitution. Companies and people should be held liable for discrimination, no different from fraud.

Read this thread, you will see the type of shit I have to deal with because of people like you.

My thread:
if your work would add any serious value, and a company wouldn't hire you bc of racism, it would be their loss and another company would be happy to take you:feelsjuice: sounds more like you are a retard who wants brownie points to become a "millionaire", just like the foids with meme degrees who want a pussy pass

What? I'd rather kill myself than live with white people in a white country. I live in an arab country. Far superior to your white shithole. Don't make that mistake again faggot, genuinely offended by even the idea that I'd enter your shitty land. You people have to bomb other countries so people would enter your shitholes

But enjoy your trannies, your fag parades and your disgusting whores of women
Based

The nations that Anglo-Jewish cumskin males hate the most are nations that protect their women from cumskin males.

Aka Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, etc...

All white countries tbh. Natural cucks that want to eliminate all good cultures

:feelskek:

US, NATO, Israel are Zionist freaks