Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you imagine being a NT normie?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Just going through high school, effortlessly fitting in, going to parties, then in college more of the same, you get social connections and party invites effortlessly, likely in some kind of a frat, large social circles, then just get a decent job out.

Just imagine going through that effortlessly, everything just comes to you naturally with no conscious effort or attempt.

I literally cannot imagine. It’s like trying to imagine being an alien.

:feelsbadman:

I'm the most autistic person in the world

don't remind me
first year of college almost done , no ascension ,no frens
hateful insul

It’s hard to an attractive guy to be non NT. I’ve met unattractive NT guys but very, very few non NT attractive guys. Actually looking back I don’t think I’ve met a single attractive guy in life who wasn’t NT:feelshaha:
yep

I literally cannot imagine. It’s like trying to imagine being an alien.

:feelsbadman:

Bad analogy. I can absolutely imagine being an alien. Sitting on my comfy pod seat. The entire craft is cast in the same material with seamless transitions from one surface to the next. I orient my craft to the next starpoint and activate the gravity drive. After falling into their atmosphere I maneuver the craft laterally through their nitrogen and oxygen mixture. I look out the window and see quadruped organisms speckled in a black & white pattern. I take one up in the gravity stream to observe and show to colleagues.

Infinitely more relatable than attending some normie party where you can't hear anything over the loud pop music.

Being a normie sounds like shit but I suppose they are too retarded to realize it. Being a chad, I really wonder how that is