Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you remember where you were 10 years ago?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
December 29th-30th, 2009. You were faced with the dawn of a new decade, just like you are now. What were you doing back then, and do you think it shaped your experience in the 2010s?

I'm gonna be honest with you. I was orbiting on IMLive. I remember the night distinctly. What people were thinking in 2009 was "Man, all those celebrities died, 2009 sucked. Let's start this new decade on the right foot." My dream was to make video games and move into a nicer apartment, and also maybe fuck a female forumer on GameFAQs.

10 years later, none of that happened and I don't think I even wanna do any of those things anymore.

I was 12 so I was probably having fun with my wii with some new games I got for christmas. Good times, I was happy and I didnt care about anything.

I was 2 so obviously I don't remember :feelswow:

I think I was still with my family and forced to celebrate new year with them even if I didn't want to but thinking about it now it's still a million times better than my brutal loneliness these days...

I was still a student, probably wageslaving that day.

2009. To think, I couldn't imagine giving a damn what happened on Twitter. Reddit? Had never heard of it. Even YouTube I barely even made comments on. To think how much can change in 10 years.

Will we all be here in December 2029? When Chancellor/Reichsfuhrer Greta Thunberg of the Commonwealth makes it illegal to flush solid waste in Europe, Canada, and Australia?

Happier than today definitely , But I can’t really remember what I was doing those days tbh

10 probably suffering from psychological problems

Probably playing beyblade or some shit

Finished with another mediocre Christmas and getting ready to return to school to get mogged daily

2009 is when I stopped wageslaving.

in this same house, but in a different room, maybe

Probably playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on my Xbawks 180 and fapping tbh. I was about 13 years old, started fapping at 10 so it’s a sure bet.
I was 2 so obviously I don't remember :feelswow:
9D83FBD6 590D 4ADB 8716 8E638C308D62

I remember where I was 50 years ago.
The newspaper headline said "Goodbye 1969"
I still remember being in 2nd grade, in 1969.
I remember my teachers, learning the alphabet, math.
and of course, I remember The Moon Landing.
We all watched it on TV, in the classroom.
There were so many people around, who were born in the 1800's.
I remember the songs, The TV shows that came out in 1969.

Last edited:
I was 12 so I was probably having fun with my wii with some new games I got for christmas. Good times, I was happy and I didnt care about anything.
Same, I got a Wii on Christmas of 2009 and 9 year old me was very much enjoying it.

I remember I started playing Club Penguin in 2009

Damn. Almost 11 years ago :feelswow:

I was 19, and enrolled in university. I spent that break playing Left 4 Dead 2 and Batman Arkham Asylum. I spent about a week or two learning how to mod Quake 3 Arena, but I never made anything worthwhile. I remember getting way too excited over the Doctor Who Christmas special that year because they briefly brought back the Time Lords, who had not previously appeared in the modern series because they were genocided off-screen. I watched Ouran High School Host Club, which was the first anime I had watched since I was 13.

In general I was a lot happier back then even though I didn't have a girlfriend or a social life because I felt like it was inevitable that I'd ascend and become a normie at *some* point in the future. Now I'm living in the future and everything's still bad, and I can't be happy or lose myself in TV shows and video games because I have an inescapable sense of dread. If nothing improved from 2009-2019, there's no reason to expect that anything will be better in 2029 either.

I was at my friend's house desperately trying to fuck his sister or her friend. I should've just raped one of them because I know I could have gotten away with it now. Their mother was pimping her out to her bf for meth and he ended up fucking the friend, too. Got away scott free because the rule of law is a suggestion.

I could have knocked that bitch up, but if I gave her mom a 20$ she would have just tossed her ass down the stairs. Missed opportunities, mayne.

The beginning of my inceldom

I was in the process of washing out of university.

I was 14, this is when I started becoming nihilistic.

i was in my 20s. was kicked out of college years prior so i was living with my parents and working at a place that i thought i'd only be there temporarily since it was a shit job but an okay starter job. i was /fit/ and young so i honestly had hope for the future. didn't own anything. had just recently paid back all my college loans so i had no debt. the sky was looking up honestly

if you mean to the exact day?
haha i still know then. i was at home playing xbox with my cousin and we were playing halo. he was still in college so had a lot of free time and i was fucking up badly at work so was always going to work late so i'd stay up with him all night playing halo. when he wasn't on i'd watch my uncle play fallout 3. was a daily 4chan user back then.

10 years pass and that is 10 years down the drain. i'm no longer /fit/. im still working at the dead-end job. im still just playing video games and living with my parents. nothing changed cept sometimes i post on a forum for virgins instead of cuckchan.

LDARing in my old apartment, probably playing PS3 or watching the Twilight Zone marathon

smh man do we really have literal 12 year olds posting here? Anyone 15 or younger should be banned on sight and wait until their 16th birthday to join.

Mods :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:
I WAS JOKKNG

those last ten years been hell tbh idk about 10 more of shit getting worse this is hell. i wanna fuck tbh

I was 8 years old, I wish I could relive my childhood

playing with my soon to be incel friends

Not sure, maybe at mental hospital
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I remember. I went to coastal city with some friends. My friend had a girlfriend and I was trying to get with her friend but it didn't work out even with my friend and his gf trying to help me. She was fat but kinda cute. I never met her again.

Playing Pro Evolution Soccer or God of War without doubt. Fuck I was still young in 2009 I was only 15 years old

I can't remember the last 10 years

Back then I was a teen in school. And I was fucking stupid. I think I bought a playstation 3, but I'm not sure.

I was binge watching amazing atheist and PUA videos at that time.

Playing Runescape 24/7, quitting education, getting fat and losing my driver licence cause of no money for 2nd part... And probably also about to be kicked from my first apartment

Ten years ago I lived in Paris, I had just resigned from my job and became a NEET.

I think I was then in my anime phase. I was also spending lots of time on precious metals and finance forums, as I was believing the financial apocalypse was about to happen and I had stocked gold and silver coins.

Last edited:
At home,celebrating with my parents,their friends and a couple of my friends.

Over the years I lost almolst everyone but I still have my dad and spending it with him is enough for me.

Ten years ago I lived in Paris, I had just resigned from my job and became a NEET.

I think I was then in my anime phase. I was also spending lots of time on precious metals and finance forums, as I was believing the financial apocalypse was about to happen and I had stocked gold and silver coins.

10 years later, cryptocurrency is kind of a thing. Ah?