Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you remember where you were 10 years ago?

I was 12 so I was probably having fun with my wii with some new games I got for christmas. Good times, I was happy and I didnt care about anything.
Life was better back then :feelsbadman:

10 years later, cryptocurrency is kind of a thing. Ah?
I was lucky to start looking into crypto currencies right at the time when Satoshi Nakamoto wrote Bitcoin. I was an early adopter in 2010. Lookup my username on bitcointalk.org if you want.

I got my first bitcoins as a gift on IRC. 10 bitcoins IIRC. They were worthless at the time and now they are worth $60k or something. Crazy times. I'm kind of proud to have been part of this movement, as I think it has historical significance.

But no, I'm not Satoshi Nakamoto if that's what you suspect.

Last edited:
I remember very well, was playing MW2 and Uncharted 2 on the PS3. Became NEET after finishing college.

Playing Counter Strike 1.6

Same place I always was, my room

Why'd you do this to me.

11 and playing roblox tbh

Upon the beginning of a new decade, it's important to reflect on the beginning and end of the last one. To get a feel for how much can happen in a decade.

yup, was in 6th grade, the last good school year of my life, just got an ipod touch 2nd generation for chirstmas and it was my pride and joy

Was 12 and suicidal and no gf, guess not much has changed

got my ipad and played minecraft pocket edition

I was 7 so probably playing mario kart on my DS

im not sure tbh

I was quite known in the game since I owned a Beta.
Fuck mogs me brutally, I only heard about the game in 2009 so I wasn't an OG

I played Club Penguin all the way until the end.
Damn. I don't remember if I played it up until the end. Probably not

I was 14 years old. Probably playing modern warfare 2, fifa 10, fapping, going to football training and watching football on tv. I was bullied that school year and the one before that and the one after that. Then after that it got better and I think I'm happier now than then. Still I'm obviously not happy bcs tfw no virgin looksmatch ltr/monogamy/wedlock.

Fuck mogs me brutally, I only heard about the game in 2009 so I wasn't an OG

I actually spoke to the creator many times, and was trying to get the 800K+ file archive but he couldn't send them because Disney :(

I actually spoke to the creator many times, and was trying to get the 800K+ file archive but he couldn't send them because Disney :(
dedsrs? That's cool ngl. I'd like to have seen that

probably playing resident evil 4 or gta san andreas on my ps2

I was celebrating the victory of a soccer team i cheer at the national championship, a head goal made by the defender in the end LOL.
I was mildly-bullied and had no girlfriend. Colleagues would mock me a werewolf for having a fuckton of hair on my legs and a mustache by the age 15.
I was being introduced to conspiracy theories and i felt really smart for knowing them, but that ceased to be throughout college, since i felt/feel dumb and incompetent. After leaving elementary and entering middle school, things went sour, i started getting bullied and grades went down in some subjects. and the rest is history.
probably playing resident evil 4 or gta san andreas on my ps2
Me too

I was playing club penguin

I don't know what I was doing, but I know I was happy, because I haven't hit puberty yet.

I was in primary school playing with my friends. Spent most of my free time on the internet and playing games.

Just necro theory