Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Canada is the gayest and most degenerate place on earth

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I created my own little niche and monkmaxx due to the torment of toilets. I spend my time reading or playing video games outside of work I do not speak to them anymore than necessary, do not initiate conversation and as few words as possible. Here I am now where asking to reduce my odds (via oxygen, a cholinesterase inhibitor or noopept) of neurodegenerating to death and not being tortured by toilets is asking a lot. Dare you to touch this IT why is it every country where I could get proper medical treatment with my own money toilet rights are minimal, there is a near 1 to 1 ratio of wife beating being legal or not and me getting a fix to this.

@TheDarkEnigma alt
lol no also he talked of moving to canada which I suggested against I am a leaf nigger who wishes to escape.

lol no also he talked of moving to canada which I suggested against I am a leaf nigger who wishes to escape.
Isn't he from the US?

If you're a "Canadian", your opinions and everything you say are void and invalid because you're a delusional larper and no one should take "Canadians" seriously.

"Canada" is a fake "country" which is rightful United States soil illegally occupied by the British monarchy. Its colonial "government" is therefore illegal and illegitimate, and the existence of "Canada" goes against what America was founded for.

"Canadians" are just Americans in denial, who cope by keeping British rule after we gained independence on our side and larp as British subjects in order to make themselves different from us. They don't speak American properly when they raise their vowels like a retard when they say words like "about", they use the globohomo metric system instead of the based U.S. system for measurement, and they all speak that faggot "language" they called French. They do all this to piss us off and try so hard to invent ways to be different from us but in reality they are just Americans in denial.

There's no reason why anyone should be living in that illegally occupied British colony under tyranny and that faggot cuck Trudeau, when a much more superior country exists to the south. There's a reason why everyone wants to immigrate to the United States; we have the largest economy in the world, we have the most free and true democracy, we have the most civil liberties, we have the highest standard of living than every other country even compared to everywhere else in the West, and we have opportunities than no other first world country can offer. America is the best country in the world and at least we had the balls to fight against our British oppressors, instead of being a cuck and wanting to remain under Daddy Britain's rule.

Meanwhile "Canada" doesn't even have freedom of speech or the right to bear arms. It has no real economy, literally one of the smallest economies in the West because barely anyone lives there (only larpers who still cope that the British lost the war of American independence) and there's barely any resources. The only reason why "Canada" has "first world" status is due to its proximity to the United States and them living off of our success, and we're the ones giving them all our technology and infrastructure since they never invented anything or ever done anything for themselves in the history of their existence. If it wasn't for the U.S. or gibs from the UK or China, "Canada" would've been a third world frozen wasteland with nothing going for it. They would just be in a forgotten corner of the world.

Most "Canadian" companies and franchises are just offshoots of American ones, they just add the cute maple leaf in their logo to show off how "Canadian" and totally not-American they are.

"Canada" which has never been an independent and sovereign nation has never contributed anything significant to the world, that hasn't been under the guise of the British Empire. Literally, the "Canadians" have fought in every war as part of the Brits, from the Boer Wars and other British colonial wars in India and Africa to the two World Wars in Europe.

"Canada" lives off of the legacy as a colony in the British Empire and as part of the Commonwealth as a way to differentiate itself from the United States, basically an alternative universe if America didn't lost the civil war. It's the perfect "country" for American monarchists and Anglophiles to live.

The only thing that "Canada" has it going for it is the lack of spics and thus Hispanic culture not making a big influence directly to "Canadian" "culture" (instead making an indirect influence via American culture, but "Canadians" have no real "culture" of their own, it's just American culture with a British ethos). Me as a spic since there's no Hispanic community in "Canada", I can live up there and I woudn't be classified as Hispanic there since that label doesn't exist for them. I don't have to have random people speak Spanish to me based on how I look and I can blend in with the other ethnics. Maybe "Canadians" envy Americans for not having Latinas.

@Copexodius Maximus

Yes, all "Canadians" should renounce their "citizenship" and move to America in any way they can. No point in choosing to stay there and add to its resident population, as no rational person should be living there when a better country exists right next to it.

Yes, all "Canadians" should renounce their "citizenship" and move to America in any way they can. No point in choosing to stay there and add to its resident population, as no rational person should be living there when a better country exists right next to it.
Wont necessarily say america but certainly renounce. A lot of us have ties to our parent'a home country (most dont but still a sizeable number) id rather return to eastern europe. Also kind of not i support full multicult in canada in a sense if its going to be thr sewer of fhe globe designate it as such and everyone can dump their human refuse.

Wont necessarily say america but certainly renounce. A lot of us have ties to our parent'a home country (most dont but still a sizeable number) id rather return to eastern europe. Also kind of not i support full multicult in canada in a sense if its going to be thr sewer of fhe globe designate it as such and everyone can dump their human refuse.
Yeah, I heard there's a lot of Slavs in "Canada" that it's basically a second Soviet Union Russia.

But jfl at their "diversity" while having barely any spics, because all the spics go to the United States instead.

If you're a "Canadian", your opinions and everything you say are void and invalid because you're a delusional larper and no one should take "Canadians" seriously.

"Canada" is a fake "country" which is rightful United States soil illegally occupied by the British monarchy. Its colonial "government" is therefore illegal and illegitimate, and the existence of "Canada" goes against what America was founded for.

"Canadians" are just Americans in denial, who cope by keeping British rule after we gained independence on our side and larp as British subjects in order to make themselves different from us. They don't speak American properly when they raise their vowels like a retard when they say words like "about", they use the globohomo metric system instead of the based U.S. system for measurement, and they all speak that faggot "language" they called French. They do all this to piss us off and try so hard to invent ways to be different from us but in reality they are just Americans in denial.

There's no reason why anyone should be living in that illegally occupied British colony under tyranny and that faggot cuck Trudeau, when a much more superior country exists to the south. There's a reason why everyone wants to immigrate to the United States; we have the largest economy in the world, we have the most free and true democracy, we have the most civil liberties, we have the highest standard of living than every other country even compared to everywhere else in the West, and we have opportunities than no other first world country can offer. America is the best country in the world and at least we had the balls to fight against our British oppressors, instead of being a cuck and wanting to remain under Daddy Britain's rule.

Meanwhile "Canada" doesn't even have freedom of speech or the right to bear arms. It has no real economy, literally one of the smallest economies in the West because barely anyone lives there (only larpers who still cope that the British lost the war of American independence) and there's barely any resources. The only reason why "Canada" has "first world" status is due to its proximity to the United States and them living off of our success, and we're the ones giving them all our technology and infrastructure since they never invented anything or ever done anything for themselves in the history of their existence. If it wasn't for the U.S. or gibs from the UK or China, "Canada" would've been a third world frozen wasteland with nothing going for it. They would just be in a forgotten corner of the world.

Most "Canadian" companies and franchises are just offshoots of American ones, they just add the cute maple leaf in their logo to show off how "Canadian" and totally not-American they are.

"Canada" which has never been an independent and sovereign nation has never contributed anything significant to the world, that hasn't been under the guise of the British Empire. Literally, the "Canadians" have fought in every war as part of the Brits, from the Boer Wars and other British colonial wars in India and Africa to the two World Wars in Europe.

"Canada" lives off of the legacy as a colony in the British Empire and as part of the Commonwealth as a way to differentiate itself from the United States, basically an alternative universe if America didn't lost the civil war. It's the perfect "country" for American monarchists and Anglophiles to live.

The only thing that "Canada" has it going for it is the lack of spics and thus Hispanic culture not making a big influence directly to "Canadian" "culture" (instead making an indirect influence via American culture, but "Canadians" have no real "culture" of their own, it's just American culture with a British ethos). Me as a spic since there's no Hispanic community in "Canada", I can live up there and I woudn't be classified as Hispanic there since that label doesn't exist for them. I don't have to have random people speak Spanish to me based on how I look and I can blend in with the other ethnics. Maybe "Canadians" envy Americans for not having Latinas.

@Copexodius Maximus
damn dude you really like america dont you

aslo usa is a big shithole, everyone is there is metal af, its not surprising that all of the sjw culture is coming from america world would be better without it.

Last edited:
damn dude you really like america dont you
Yes, I am a patriotic American and as a proud immigrant to this great nation, I am grateful for the opportunities, riches and freedoms that I get to enjoy in this country, all the sacrifices my family made to get us out of the third world shithole we came from to give me a better life, and for our Founding Fathers for freeing our nation from British tyranny.
aslo usa is a big shithole, everyone is there is metal af, its not surprising that all of the sjw culture is coming from america world would be better without it.
Whatever crazy shit that comes out of America, "Canada" takes it and amplifies it tenfold so that they can claim to be more "progressive" and "freer" than us (really just cope on their part to make themselves seem different and better than us).

Yes, I am a patriotic American and as a proud immigrant to this great nation, I am grateful for the opportunities, riches and freedoms that I get to enjoy in this country, all the sacrifices my family made to get us out of the third world shithole we came from to give me a better life, and for our Founding Fathers for freeing our nation from British tyranny.

you give me this vibe

i like it

Even more than Germany? Kek

Quebec is becoming somewhat based though. Can't wait till we seperate from chinada

He WHAT? That fucking spic nigger insults Canada in like 97% of his posts, and he wants to MOVE there? The fuck...

@TheDarkEnigma WTF, buddy boyo?

He WHAT? That fucking spic nigger insults Canada in like 97% of his posts, and he wants to MOVE there? The fuck...

shitting on canada is based wanting to move there is insane.

Quebec is becoming somewhat based though. Can't wait till we seperate from chinada
Hope you do and hope Alberta and Saskatchewan join America, hope rest is turned into a radioactive wasteland.

Whatever crazy shit that comes out of America, "Canada" takes it and amplifies it tenfold so that they can claim to be more "progressive" and "freer" than us (really just cope on their part to make themselves seem different and better than us).
lol, there is nothing to be patriotic about usa tbh just obese people and mentally ill women

I have no opinion on moving there. I'm just commenting how bizarre it is to constantly shit on a country, while secretly wanting to move there. It's like the faggots who publicly hate homosexuality, but have a secret gay life. :feelskek:

Closet trannie Trudeau was put in place by LGBT and feminist tyrants

0c1cc51d155c586ac9707729d1a436a5592528fa.gifv

Cuckbec is never based. French people in general are gigafaggots.

I want to get away from other spics, and not be classified as such.
Hope you do and hope Alberta and Saskatchewan join America, hope rest is turned into a radioactive wasteland.
All of "Canada" belongs America and all of it should be annexed into the Union.
lol, there is nothing to be patriotic about usa tbh just obese people and mentally ill women
This is an insult, America is the greatest country in the world. Sure it's no utopia and it has its problems, but it's the best that we have on this Earth.

View: https://youtu.be/LasrD6SZkZk

WTF is this shit?
Yasuhiro Takemoto’s influence is clearly gone and very missed, but I don’t think anyone could complain about anything other than that. Call me a baby, but after the arson, I had a really hard time returning to Kyoto Animation, and rewatching Takemoto’s work in particular was honestly draining and left me an emotional wreck. From a practical perspective, you could make the argument this show has the greatest opening in anime history, because it does the best job of letting the viewer know exactly what they’re in for. Tatsuya Ishihara is a rightfully beloved director who carried this studio through its nascency, but with him helming the project, it’s hard not to feel a palpable sense of emptiness where Takemoto’s brilliant storyboarding used to be. The opening is still a great time, and it brings back Ishihara’s fun little zoom-in trick from Nichijou, so I don’t want to rain on the parade any more than I already have, but you get the point. No matter how good it is, it’s not the same. This series demonstrates the loss we’re going to have to live with, as well as the talent and passion which will help us do so.

Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid was originally authored by Coolkyoushinja, and while I say this with love, Coolkyoushinja is a serious degenerate. Their hyper-fetishized sex comedy is ridiculous, but in its own weird way, it has charm. It’s ironic many viewers found these elements hard to swallow in season one, because they were actually dumbed-down compared to what they were in the manga to make room for more emotionally grounded storytelling. This was Takemoto’s vision for the anime: putting less focus on the gag-comedy and elaborating on the themes which the manga merely scratched the surface of. Yamada Naoko did the same thing with K-On, a series which many are surprised to learn was adapted from a 4-koma manga, because she filled in so many gaps in its plot and characters at her own discretion, the result was genius. Doing this is a double edged sword, though, because it comes at the cost of giving people the wrong impression of the source material, so if the adaptation were to fall into different hands and become more faithful to the manga, the change could be jarring.

This is what happened with Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid S. If season one felt like a typical Kyoto Animation show, this season feels like pure, unadulterated Coolkyoushinja. The fanservice is kicked up a notch, and the fetishes which were omitted from season one appear in full force. From futanari to oppai loli, all the hentai tags which were missing from Takemoto’s adaptation have found their way into Ishihara’s, and if it wasn’t for the fact Kyoto Animation doesn’t put nudity in their shows anymore, this would be a 1:1 adaptation of the manga. The comfy found-family moments from season one were what made the show feel so genuine and mature despite its appearances, and much like Yamada’s adaption of K-On, this season made me face the realization these touching moments either weren’t in the manga, or were based on much more standard drama. While none of this is to say this season has no emotional depth, it certainly never again achieved the same show-don’t-tell subtlety or contemplative atmosphere which season one could so naturally shift into and out of.

I know this review has consisted almost entirely of comparisons which, in a certain light, may not seem positive, but I promise I’m being totally neutral. Whether you prefer a more faithful adaptation of Coolkyoushinja or one more in line with Takemoto’s vision is entirely up to you. I just want everyone to known this is a fundamentally different show from season one. And this isn’t just about Takemoto either. Mikiko Watanabe, Yoshiji Kigami, this was never going to be the same without these people, but those they left behind truly cared about doing it justice, and their love shows. For whatever you may think about its new creative direction, the series is still overwhelmingly delightful, the characters are still the most endearing people on the planet, and the animation is still extravagantly beautiful. It is, indeed, still a fantastic show that melts your heart and makes you smile, and it’s clear Kyoto Animation is trying to make a statement. They want the world to see they still have the talent and passion which has always made them who they are, and even after sustaining such devastating losses, they’ll continue being a source of joy for so many and producing by far the most polished, technically impressive anime the industry has to offer.

Thank you for reading.

Tbh, I have seriously thought about moving there when I was younger before realizing how cucked that place is tbhngl.

Yasuhiro Takemoto’s influence is clearly gone and very missed, but I don’t think anyone could complain about anything other than that. Call me a baby, but after the arson, I had a really hard time returning to Kyoto Animation, and rewatching Takemoto’s work in particular was honestly draining and left me an emotional wreck. From a practical perspective, you could make the argument this show has the greatest opening in anime history, because it does the best job of letting the viewer know exactly what they’re in for. Tatsuya Ishihara is a rightfully beloved director who carried this studio through its nascency, but with him helming the project, it’s hard not to feel a palpable sense of emptiness where Takemoto’s brilliant storyboarding used to be. The opening is still a great time, and it brings back Ishihara’s fun little zoom-in trick from Nichijou, so I don’t want to rain on the parade any more than I already have, but you get the point. No matter how good it is, it’s not the same. This series demonstrates the loss we’re going to have to live with, as well as the talent and passion which will help us do so.

Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid was originally authored by Coolkyoushinja, and while I say this with love, Coolkyoushinja is a serious degenerate. Their hyper-fetishized sex comedy is ridiculous, but in its own weird way, it has charm. It’s ironic many viewers found these elements hard to swallow in season one, because they were actually dumbed-down compared to what they were in the manga to make room for more emotionally grounded storytelling. This was Takemoto’s vision for the anime: putting less focus on the gag-comedy and elaborating on the themes which the manga merely scratched the surface of. Yamada Naoko did the same thing with K-On, a series which many are surprised to learn was adapted from a 4-koma manga, because she filled in so many gaps in its plot and characters at her own discretion, the result was genius. Doing this is a double edged sword, though, because it comes at the cost of giving people the wrong impression of the source material, so if the adaptation were to fall into different hands and become more faithful to the manga, the change could be jarring.

This is what happened with Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid S. If season one felt like a typical Kyoto Animation show, this season feels like pure, unadulterated Coolkyoushinja. The fanservice is kicked up a notch, and the fetishes which were omitted from season one appear in full force. From futanari to oppai loli, all the hentai tags which were missing from Takemoto’s adaptation have found their way into Ishihara’s, and if it wasn’t for the fact Kyoto Animation doesn’t put nudity in their shows anymore, this would be a 1:1 adaptation of the manga. The comfy found-family moments from season one were what made the show feel so genuine and mature despite its appearances, and much like Yamada’s adaption of K-On, this season made me face the realization these touching moments either weren’t in the manga, or were based on much more standard drama. While none of this is to say this season has no emotional depth, it certainly never again achieved the same show-don’t-tell subtlety or contemplative atmosphere which season one could so naturally shift into and out of.

I know this review has consisted almost entirely of comparisons which, in a certain light, may not seem positive, but I promise I’m being totally neutral. Whether you prefer a more faithful adaptation of Coolkyoushinja or one more in line with Takemoto’s vision is entirely up to you. I just want everyone to known this is a fundamentally different show from season one. And this isn’t just about Takemoto either. Mikiko Watanabe, Yoshiji Kigami, this was never going to be the same without these people, but those they left behind truly cared about doing it justice, and their love shows. For whatever you may think about its new creative direction, the series is still overwhelmingly delightful, the characters are still the most endearing people on the planet, and the animation is still extravagantly beautiful. It is, indeed, still a fantastic show that melts your heart and makes you smile, and it’s clear Kyoto Animation is trying to make a statement. They want the world to see they still have the talent and passion which has always made them who they are, and even after sustaining such devastating losses, they’ll continue being a source of joy for so many and producing by far the most polished, technically impressive anime the industry has to offer.

Thank you for reading.

America is the greatest country in the world
biggest economy in the world, yes. But "greatest country in the world" takes more then just having a good economy, Norway for example their citizens are richer then usa citizens.

View: https://youtu.be/I2tQ04JAsnQ

biggest economy in the world, yes. But "greatest country in the world" takes more then just having a good economy, Norway for example their citizens are richer then usa citizens.
Norway has higher taxes, is socialist, they don't have freedom of speech, and they aren't a true democracy because they're still ruled by a king.

America is still better than any country, even compared to other supposed first world countries.

I find it extremely scary how Canada suicides people that are poor or depressed. That is sick.

so? i'ts not sexualised at all BUT MAYBE A PEDO LIKE U WOULD SEE IT LIKE THAT
Jfl

Tbf that's unironically how normies and moralfags view anything related to anime's portaryal of minors

Jfl

Tbf that's unironically how normies and moralfags view anything related to anime's portaryal of children
yeah, i sent my sister a random pic of a high school anime girl once and she freaked out, "dont send me stuff like this i hate it" and "anime is pedo"
she gets mogged by 2d girls too hard and cant deal with that fact.