Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canada will roll out assisted suicide for drug addicts next year.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

Canada's stance on euthanasia is the only non-cucked thing about it, it's strange a how left-leaning country supports this though

Canada's stance on euthanasia is the only non-cucked thing about it, it's strange a how left-leaning country supports this though
Tbh. Need to go there to get euthanized.

wtf wish I were a Canadian drug addict rn

Burger land needs this shit

Good to see at least some countries supporting euthanasia in more cases. Very tired of the preservation of life being seen as a foundational moral axiom everywhere.

Watch drug addiction rates go up amongst sub 5 men

Not really it's answer is just euthanize everyone they can. Canadian doctors don't really treat patients and tend to botch a large % of surgeries anyway so I guess they are just no longer pretending to be anything other than mass murders rather than physicians. Not defending drug addicts at all but soon you'll go into a Canadian hospital for a broken arm and they'll probably be suggesting euthanasia instead.

Anyone know where I can get some Crack?

All of you dumb faggots in favor of this fail to realize that the Canadian government isn't doing this for the people. They're not doing this because they care about the suffering of their own people and want to make things easier for them (they couldn't give less of a shit). They're doing this to cut costs in healthcare and social assistance. They train healthcare workers to recommend euthanasia when the wait times for life-saving treatments is too long. They would rather have you dead than spend money on you keeping you alive. It's all numbers on a federal balance sheet for these WEF globohomo cocksuckers.

Not really it's answer is just euthanize everyone they can. Canadian doctors don't really treat patients and tend to botch a large % of surgeries anyway so I guess they are just no longer pretending to be anything other than mass murders rather than physicians. Not defending drug addicts at all but soon you'll go into a Canadian hospital for a broken arm and they'll probably be suggesting euthanasia instead.
Canadian doctors are extremely incompetent. This is because Canadians in general have no passion about anything so the doctors don't bother to study pathology and keep updated on the latest breakthroughs. I've never seen a more brain-dead class of people than Canadians.

All of you dumb faggots in favor of this fail to realize that the Canadian government isn't doing this for the people. They're not doing this because they care about the suffering of their own people and want to make things easier for them (they couldn't give less of a shit). They're doing this to cut costs in healthcare and social assistance. They train healthcare workers to recommend euthanasia when the wait times for life-saving treatments is too long. They would rather have you dead than spend money on you keeping you alive. It's all numbers on a federal balance sheet for these WEF globohomo cocksuckers.
No one cares about why they are doing it.

We know why they are doing it, but its not gonna stop some depressed sub 5

Yes I know but whatever the reason, the end is still the same.

The healthcare system is for-profit, wouldn't globohomo benefit by keeping them alive along as possible? Milking the cow for all its worth

No one cares about why they are doing it.

We know why they are doing it, but its not gonna stop some depressed sub 5
Would you kill yourself, if you knew it would make the people who hate you happier?

The healthcare system is for-profit, wouldn't globohomo benefit by keeping them alive along as possible? Milking the cow for all its worth
Problem is there are so many people that the system is at its breaking point.

Canadian doctors are extremely incompetent. This is because Canadians in general have no passion about anything so the doctors don't bother to study pathology and keep updated on the latest breakthroughs. I've never seen a more brain-dead class of people than Canadians.
Agreed hence why I signed up here funnily enough got better medical advice here and found better medical suggestions via my own research. One brainlet doctor tried to shit on HBOT saying it must be invalid because he never heard of it.

I don't think this particular juice is worth the squeeze. It's more economically viable to kill off a percentage of healthcare recipients, else they wouldn't be doing this. Remember, the government isn't there to look out for you, it's there to govern and control you. There are plenty of mentally ill people on jewpills, diabetics, cancer patients, and an assortment of other ill people who keep the profits rolling.

bruh I didn't know it was that bad I thought it was an option

Problem is there are so many people that the system is at its breaking point.
They need more healthcare workers then. Aren't there millions of third worlders who would move to Canada in a heartbeat?

This. What the guy in the pic said is probably correct, but government sponsored euthanasia isn’t good. There have already been a lot of pretty fucked up stories of doctors/feds trying to kill people that just need some help. The barrier to suicide should remain high.

:yes:

This is genocide against sub 5s. This is how they are going to get rid of us.

for canadians asking for better medical treatment than getting injected with poison syringe;
i am unironically advising you to just come over to India, there are tonnes of hospitals here with good enough healthcare (one big fucking reason our population exploded to one billion and ongoing is simply because healthcare) - the amount of money you'd be expected to spend there and still not getting much of healthcare, you can get yourself cured for half of that in five star hospitals here

But a dead man cant pay taxes

But a dead man cant pay taxes
What taxes? More than half are leeching off social assistance and aren't tax contributors. Fucking KEK.

for canadians asking for better medical treatment than getting injected with poison syringe;
i am unironically advising you to just come over to India, there are tonnes of hospitals here with good enough healthcare (one big fucking reason our population exploded to one billion and ongoing is simply because healthcare) - the amount of money you'd be expected to spend there and still not getting much of healthcare, you can get yourself cured for half of that in five star hospitals here
No thanks, I prefer my streets free of human shit. If I was in Canada, I'd still take that shitty deal over literal shit.

lol they can jsut overdose on fentanyl fuck assisted suicide imagine being so much of a sissified beta faggot that u need daddy government to fucking help u kill urself, the 1 thing u have absolute control over is ur ability to choose to stay alive or rope, just fucking tie a noose nigga it's not that hard

No thanks, I prefer my streets free of human shit. If I was in Canada, I'd still take that shitty deal over literal shit.
then die whatever, if you undermine medical field of pajeetland then you are simply a fool

then die whatever, if you undermine medical field of pajeetland then you are simply a fool
Undermine? Refusal of service is not undermining. JFL