Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story CANT EVEN WALK OUTSIDE WITHOUT GETTING MADE FUN OF

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
I remember this one time i was walking through a mall. I need to go there to but some stuff, so i didnt expect anything to happen. I needed to get in, and get out.

That day was cold. Really cold. However i like cold, so naturally i just went out in cargo shorts and a shirt. Most pepole were wearing jackets and/or hoodies. I got looks from multiple pepole, mostly by old folk. And by looks i mean quick glances of interest, because i was the only guy outside that had summer clothing in autumn.

once i got to the mall, i walked past these 2 beckys. One with DYED bright orange hair, glasses, white roadman jacket, and tight blue jeans. Basically like a prostitute. The other was was ok. Long hair, brunette, and black clothing.

I walked past them and i could see out of the corner of my eye that they were looking at me. I didnt bother. The Ginger said, in a mocking tone:

-"whats wrong with you? You ain't cold?" :foidSoy:

As soon as she finished, the brunette overlaped with the reply:

-"put some fucking clothes on!" Also mockingly.:foidSoy:

When they saw that i countinued walking, they started to laugh like FUCKING SEAGULLS MANG. And before they laughed, they waited and didnt Say anything. I assume they were waiting for me to turn my back, start crying, and start giving them all my fucking life savings because thats being a good boy.:soy::soy::soy:

Suicifuel of the highest degree.

I CANT EVEN LIFE IN THE SAME COUNTRY SPACE OR ANYTHING AS. A FEMALE. WHAT DID I DO WRONG.

I really like decouring my post with colors.:feelscomfy::feelsjuice:

I barely finished reading this please don't use colors next time it makes it seem longer for some reason

Last edited:
You sound like a fucking fakecel tbh, these foids weren't "mocking" you maliciously... if you were ugly they wouldn't have talked to you

Strangers stare at me, laugh about me and talk about me amongst each other/behind my back so to speak

I barely finidhed reading this please don't use colors next time it makes it seem longer for some reason
I will use colors
Counter Strike GIF by KinGGamer Loja

You sound like a fucking fakecel tbh, these foids weren't "mocking" you maliciously... if you were ugly they wouldn't have talked to you

Strangers stare at me, laugh about me and talk about me amongst each other/behind my back so to speak
They also talk behind my back. Mostly behind my back. Women can sense my autism and thats why they make fun of me

One with DYED bright orange hair,
That is fucking ridiculous

Foids act like they own the world and the space around them, subhumans are just NPC's to interact with like how we can beat up people in GTA or whatever.
When they saw that i countinued walking, they started to laugh like FUCKING SEAGULLS MANG.
And they wonder why people murder foids.

That is fucking ridiculous

Foids act like they own the world and the space around them, subhumans are just NPC's to interact with like how we can beat up people in GTA or whatever.

And they wonder why people murder foids.
I want to murder foids (IN MINECRAFT)

Just Dress somewhat appropriatly

If he was a slayer they wouldn't have mocked him and cursed at him just for not wearing a jacket

@userrrr
JoinedMay 8, 2023
Posts253

I remember this one time i was walking through a mall. I need to go there to but some stuff, so i didnt expect anything to happen. I needed to get in, and get out.

That day was cold. Really cold. However i like cold, so naturally i just went out in cargo shorts and a shirt. Most pepole were wearing jackets and/or hoodies. I got looks from multiple pepole, mostly by old folk. And by looks i mean quick glances of interest, because i was the only guy outside that had summer clothing in autumn.

once i got to the mall, i walked past these 2 beckys. One with DYED bright orange hair, glasses, white roadman jacket, and tight blue jeans. Basically like a prostitute. The other was was ok. Long hair, brunette, and black clothing.

I walked past them and i could see out of the corner of my eye that they were looking at me. I didnt bother. The Ginger said, in a mocking tone:

When they saw that i countinued walking, they started to laugh like FUCKING SEAGULLS MANG. And before they laughed, they waited and didnt Say anything. I assume they were waiting for me to turn my back, start crying, and start giving them all my fucking life savings because thats being a good boy.:soy::soy::soy:

Suicifuel of the highest degree.

I CANT EVEN LIFE IN THE SAME COUNTRY SPACE OR ANYTHING AS. A FEMALE. WHAT DID I DO WRONG.

I really like decouring my post with colors.:feelscomfy::feelsjuice:
OFC your wearing summer gear in the blistering winter boi!