Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't find a purpose on my life

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
I'm feeling tired of wageslaving for nothing, i mean, having no family to support, no children to feed, makes me think all my effort is useless, at some time it gets boring to work hard to get money to spend all that in yourself, when you work for a family you find a strong purpose in life, we were designed for that as man, and me now, with 32 year old still alone, makes me feel that i am a loser as a man, not even entitled of to be alive, because i wasn't able to achieve till now the biggest purpose given by nature to a mans life, that is to reproduce and take care of offspring and partner.

I'm feeling tired of wageslaving for nothing, i mean, having no family to support, no children to feed, makes me think all my effort is useless, at some time it gets boring to work hard to get money to spend all that in yourself, when you work for a family you find a strong purpose in life, we were designed for that as man, and me now, with 32 year old still alone, makes me feel that i am a loser as a man, not even entitled of to be alive, because i wasn't able to achieve till now the biggest purpose given by nature to a mans life, that is to reproduce and take care of offspring and partner.
Me too man. I don't even know where to go from here. I don't have a purpose and probably never will. Without a purpose, life is meaningless. Honestly I'm not far away from roping. I hope you find a purpose one day and things get better for you

Millions of other Gen-Z Western males, are in the same boat as you.
Thank the sexual liberation, and feminism for that.
I want you to know, that the problem is not you.
The main motivational factor for young men to improve their finances and health, is to attract a mate, build a family and take care of them

Dude I feel you on this on so many levels. I could've saved $200k+ USD over these last 8 years to leave my shit job and buy real estate or something but I fucked up big time. I have nothing meaningful to live for, I just go to the gym and wageslave. I have nobody in my life

Unfortunately life is purposeless. It's all about finding something fun. A real purpose doesn't really exist.

Unfortunately life is purposeless. It's all about finding something fun. A real purpose doesn't really exist.
Are u an existentialist?

There is no meaning of life that’s the thing. Every single thing is finite and pointless.