Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't fucking believe this foid

• Thread starter Virginsupreme02
  • Start date
I never drooled over a 4, but I hate when retards overrate foids and call them 8's with no full body pictures.
Thanks you guys have given me a good laugh. She's the trigger that made me accept I was truly destined to be an incel. Some photos I found if you want to rate with info

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200205_220436_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200205_220436_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20200205_220649_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200205_220649_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 75
Thanks you guys have given me a good laugh. She's the trigger that made me accept I was truly destined to be an incel. Some photos I found if you want to rate with info
I'll give her an 8 if it means she's in the 80 percentile of attractive foids.

Damn women literally live in our heads rent free. We care way too much about them

Honestly why does anyone care what this thot does when she doesn’t care about you?

Avg looking foid that unfortunately led you on. The trick is, is to talk to more than one woman, and don't put all your hopes into her. Multiple woman meaning 3 or 4

*4:44 mark
-Her paraphrasing him: I am a devoute traditional lutheran, one of the reasons I have not (roped), "He probably meant raped".
I can't take the LOW IQ. If you're gonna go call us out at least learn basic incel terminology. :feelsBox: She proves her IQ.

14:54 "Instead of wanting to make their own lives better they just want the world to be more terrible." :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The tumors I'm growing because of this radioactive cancer I've forced myself to watch will kill me so i don't have to rope.

Last edited:
Avg looking foid that unfortunately led you on. The trick is, is to talk to more than one woman, and don't put all your hopes into her. Multiple woman meaning 3 or 4

Orbitting at scale :feelsthink:
With all the messages simps post to social media we could probably use AI to create chatbots to orbit for us