Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't get out of bed. Need to leave in 5 mins

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Head hurts, stomach hurts heart hurts, feel like i'ma throw up or collapse or have stroke I can't leave my fucking bed it's like I'm paralysed but I gotta leave in 5mins

Just stay in bed then and take the day off and post here with your fellow inkwells. And wash your penis too

Just stay in bed then and take the day off and post here with your fellow inkwells. And wash your penis too
I can't my attendance is less than 70 percent I have to go

Over for 5minutecels

Update: ran all the way to school and arrived dripping with sweat and rain and red face but lesson was cancelled.

Jfl if you’re a truecel still going to school.
I need to get good job to move out of parents tiny flat. If they lived in house and I had my own room I wouldnt go school probably

pull yourself up by your bootstraps, sweaty.

I need to get good job to move out of parents tiny flat. If they lived in house and I had my own room I wouldnt go school probably
I guess man. Hopefully you’re studying something that will actually get u employed. My degree didn’t do shit for me.

lifemogs me ngl

Update: ran all the way to school and arrived dripping with sweat and rain and red face but lesson was cancelled.
And this is why you should have stayed in bed.