Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Can't get over how good Heath Ledger was as the Joker

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Only after 10 years of watching him, do I finally recognize Heath under the makeup. Always cheers me up when i'm having a bad day.
actors-special-effects-makeup-before-after-102-5a0d68883eb7e__700.jpg

Yes, he was very good. Batman is a real clown of the movie. Too bad Heath swallowed the jokerpill and died.

He should have won an Oscar.

we live in a society

2nd greatest performance in a movie ever. Only Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone is better imo.

You just wait. Next time they will introduce sjw joker

Love the scene where he burns the money, gets rid of the russian, explains his philosophy and calls the tv station and delivers a threat which throws the city into anarchy. Just beautiful.

Love the scene where he burns the money, gets rid of the russian, explains his philosophy and calls the tv station and delivers a threat which throws the city into anarchy. Just beautiful.
"I'm only burning my half". That's not how fire works Heath! :lul::lul::lul:
tumblr_pbyqnhKPxo1x0bvwko1_540.gif

It's one of the best performances, the greatness came at a great price for him.

I prefer Jack Nicholson from Batman 89 because it traumatized me when I was little.

Joker was the good guy tbh. He exposed the corruption in Gotham.

He was the greatest actor in the whole series probably the best out of anyone who acted in a DC movie

he was trying too hard to be Ledgers Joker but it didn't work
It will probably be the same for every other actor who takes up the role, hopefully Joaquin Phoenix breaks the mold but knowing his style nothing will change

It will probably be the same for every other actor who takes up the role, hopefully Joaquin Phoenix breaks the mold but knowing his style nothing will change

Agreed, I don't think we'll ever have another portrayal of the Joker on the same level as Ledgers, it was THAT good. His performance is now the measuring stick for future Jokers. Joaquins will likely just be another try hard attempt at Ledgers version, it even looks very similar.

Worst Joker we've seen, he was trying too hard to be Ledgers Joker but it didn't work. The DC movies without Nolan are lame AF and a total disappointment.
This, we reached a peak in films of super heroes with Nolan, after that it was only downhill