Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t take this shit anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 41809
  • Start date
Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
My extended family came over to visit. I havent seen them in years. They assumed me and my sister were the same age (I am 18 she turned 11 last week). When i said i was 18 they laughed and thought I was joking until my mom showed them my license that shows my birthdate. Seriously what a fucking joke. There are 18 year old guys who look like they are fully grown masculine men while I still look like a pathetic child who couldnt win a fight against a butterfly

and ofc you have smashed their faces? Right?

How often do you fantasise about your sister?

Well you should gunmaxxx on them:feelsaww: ( in call of duty and in your room of course)

Trannymaxxing is your last option :feelsdevil:

They are all 5’10 or taller. I’m 5’4 and I only weigh 115 lbs, I can’t do anything in a physical fight

I stopped doing that when she got a boyfriend
Holy hell man. I’m so sorry. This shit sucks bro. I’m 5’6 and 135 pounds. Not too much bigger than you. I’ve been seen as a stupid kid my whole life.

You're in a somewhat similar position as mine, only my sister stopped growing and is almost my height. Pretty sad shit tbh, my uncle/cousin tower the females in my family, meanwhile i'm close to their height. Genetics are a shitty thing tbh

At this point you should also make jokes about them, don't hold back

Such shitty family members do not deserve your respect either man

if you look on the bright side... having a youthful look now may mean that you'll age more slowly as you get older.
you might not look like a wrinkly old fart when you reach age 40 like some people do.

Try to boost your testosterone somehow