Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't tell if I want a gf or not

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I always switch back and forth between wanting a gf really bad and not wanting one at all. Some days all I want is a cute gf who will love me but other days I recognize that women are shit and I don't want a gf at all. Its annoying I wish i could just stick to one. Does anyone else have this problem?

All youngcels have this problem. You arent blackpilled enough...need more rejection in real life.

All youngcels have this problem. You arent blackpilled enough...need more rejection in real life.

Its probably because I never interact with foids really anymore lmao. My workplace is 100% male.

inventing problems now eh?

I want the kind of a gf that can't exist

I want the kind of a gf that can't exist
Depressing, in the real world every human at some point will give up, but with romantic partners it's a lot more likely than
with family or close friends.
SHITE, they would all feed you to the dogs at some point, you only have to give it time.