Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT GF

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
I JUST WANT TO BE SUCCSESFUL AND FUCK. WOMEN ARE ANNOYING ANYWAYS. I JUST WANT TO BE FUCKING RICH AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING WHO CARES ABOUT A GF. I JUST WANT TO BE RICH FUCK YOU FUCK.

Copemaxx9002.

LOVE ISNT REAL ANYWAYS ITS BLUEPILLED DISNEY FANTASY TO MAKE YOU BE A GOOD BETA BUXX CUCK. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS FUCKING AND BEING RICH AND I CANT EVEN HAVE THSOE.

LOVE ISNT REAL. STOP BEING BLUEPILLED COPERS AND ACCEPT AND LDAR AND DRINK AND SMOKE IN YOUR ROOM TILL UR INEVITABLE ROPING LIKE REAL MEN.
Love is a very real thing for chad.

IM GLAD YOU STILL HAVE HOPE I AM GOING TO HAVE A DRINK AND LDARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Love is a very real thing for chad.
WATTTTTTTTTTTTTER WATER WATER WATER WATER H20 H20
Water Douse GIF

sneir level post tbh, all it needs is mentions of drugs and sloppy stacies and (in video game)

I want cuddles.
Big warm snuggles.

I see people complaining about the struggles of maintaining a relationship, and well it kills my mood and I’d rather stay (involuntary) celibate.

LOVE ISNT REAL ANYWAYS ITS BLUEPILLED DISNEY FANTASY TO MAKE YOU BE A GOOD BETA BUXX CUCK.
based

the closest thing to the feeling of 'love' as presented in pop culture is the ecstatic feeling of seeing a foid's funeral

based

the closest thing to the feeling of 'love' as presented in pop culture is the ecstatic feeling of seeing a foid's funeral
SEE THIS FED IS BLACKPILLED HES LITERALLY RUST COHLE IRL. HE KNOWS.
Season 1 GIF

yeah relationships with modern foids don't seem that desirable

I don't think there's much reason to commit to any foid

people can have sex with them or w/e if they want, but a relationship is just keeping an annoying creature around to drag you down and kill the vibe

SEE THIS FED IS BLACKPILLED HES LITERALLY RUST COHLE IRL. HE KNOWS.
all of the feds in my office are blackpilled, we're all enjoying your thread and chatting about it with the higher-ups

I JUST WANT TO BE SUCCSESFUL AND FUCK. WOMEN ARE ANNOYING ANYWAYS. I JUST WANT TO BE FUCKING RICH AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING WHO CARES ABOUT A GF. I JUST WANT TO BE RICH FUCK YOU FUCK.
Copemaxxer….cant blame you