Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't watch ANIME or TV Shows.

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★
Every time I start an episode, it only takes 5 minutes to discourage me from finishing the series. I need to be constantly stimulated through other hobbies that require brain activity, such as video games.

It's impossible for me to watch images passively and every second that passes I feel a pressure against my chest

Is this due to ADHD? :feelsjuice:

Every time I start an episode, it only takes 5 minutes to discourage me from finishing the series. I need to be constantly stimulated through other hobbies that require brain activity, such as video games.
have you tried watching subway surfer clips while watching the anime?

or family guy clips perhaps

I find a lot of newer anime are too boring to hold my attention.
Either I'm getting too old for it or newer anime just aren't appealing to me anymore.

have you tried watching subway surfer clips while watching the anime?

or family guy clips perhaps
No, but I've already watched toktok clips that contained videos of mobile games underneath and I found it unbearable too.

I find a lot of newer anime are too boring to hold my attention.
Either I'm getting too old for it or newer anime just aren't appealing to me anymore.
This is another factor that could explain this phenomenon.

In my case, it's different: immersion is no longer possible if I'm not directly involved in the scenario. That's why I prefer visual novels or video games to series: they give me a sense of accomplishment with their reward systems.

Same but because the characters lifemog and mog me in general and the worlds are perfect. I cant self insert in them anymore, i always see myself as the cuck 3rd party

Same but because the characters lifemog and mog me in general and the worlds are perfect. I cant self insert in them anymore, i always see myself as the cuck 3rd party
One point on which we can all agree is that lack of immersion prevents many people from enjoying certain media, but the underlying reasons are multifactorial. Some suffer from anhedonia, ADHD, anxiety etc...

But for me, there's also the fact that I can't stand passivity; as soon as I play a game, the hours fly by so quickly.

Gonna play dis game rn

Arcade rabbit screenshot

I used to spam sewers while watching movie or show minimised. Nicotine and caffeine helps but i doze off a lot

It's impossible for me to watch images passively and every second that passes I feel a pressure against my chest

Is this due to ADHD? :feelsjuice:
I kinda feel that, I need activities that stimulate my brain

can't play games anymore and takes effort to watch anime

Greynigger problems

ovER for fried dopamine receptorcels

Average ZoomER

Idk about anime, there are some good ones out there but the majority are slop. I'd much rather watch a good murder mystery or a cop show.