Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Career having incels are all volcel

Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I'm none nt and a neetcel. I'm the lowest common denomination. The only person I hold status above is a homeless bum. You career incels are all volcel if you ask me. If your nt you should be balls deep.

True. They are lying and trying to troll the forum in some way as they are capable of doing things most trucels aren't. But since they are highly ugly (possibly) they deserve to stay. But only until it's evident they are confirmed sex havers they can stay. But knowing how NTs work I doubt most NTs are virgin still. They have ((his)) source code within them.

True. They are lying and trying to troll the forum in some way as they are capable of doing things most trucels aren't. But since they are highly ugly (possibly) they deserve to stay. But only until it's evident they are confirmed sex havers they can stay. But knowing how NTs work I doubt most NTs are virgin still. They have ((his)) source code within them.
Agreed all nt fags are impostors we need a true cel section

I was planning to study CS years ago.

Re: Ask me Questions.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181695215Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:17 PM CST
Okay then. How many bytes should I allocate for a four-element array in C?
Re: Seeking Scripter for Employment
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181974034Monday, January 18, 2016 8:49 PM CST
'Workspace.Detect.Noob = Learn Yourself Noob DetectUNactivated.Trashthread = "Learn yourself" Cframe 1337.LawOfNewton = 39349u93 degrees' Whether I am capable of doing this has no direct relevance to the inquiry presented. This is the "Let's Make a Deal" sub-section, and I am proposing a "deal" of sorts.

I was planning to study CS years ago.

Re: Ask me Questions.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181695215Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:17 PM CST
Okay then. How many bytes should I allocate for a four-element array in C?
Re: Seeking Scripter for Employment
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181974034Monday, January 18, 2016 8:49 PM CST
'Workspace.Detect.Noob = Learn Yourself Noob DetectUNactivated.Trashthread = "Learn yourself" Cframe 1337.LawOfNewton = 39349u93 degrees' Whether I am capable of doing this has no direct relevance to the inquiry presented. This is the "Let's Make a Deal" sub-section, and I am proposing a "deal" of sorts.
Dnr

I like this guy you’re based if you have a career you’re a fakecel truecels are either NEET or working crappy jobs

I like this guy you’re based if you have a career you’re a fakecel truecels are either NEET or working crappy jobs
I like you too. If I remember correctly your my favorite shit poster friend.

I'm none nt and a neetcel. I'm the lowest common denomination. The only person I hold status above is a homeless bum. You career incels are all volcel if you ask me. If your nt you should be balls deep.
no its different to this

If you have a career to a degree women have not completely shat on you because you have progressed far enough to be "allowed" to have a career by your peers eg, you actually pass and are accepted to a middle class job mainly by HR FOIDS. And any women in a job has not shat on you and reported/ backstabbed you, so you are able to maintain and keep the job.

If you actually achieve any of this i dont think you can be an incel, as women like to shoot incels out of good or even just sub standard admin jobs like crabs in a bucket and eliminate all sub chads from every job they have. Thus by definition you have escaped this paradigm and thus cannot be that bad looking as they tolerate you being around.

all of this again is suifuel as usual